Recent Blogs Posts

1. Any ideas on these wires? 1985 3YEC

2. My Van

That's me my "compadres"
    Tags: my van Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Images  
  3. 3Y and 4Y engine, are parts interchangeable?

Hello,
    I have an '88 Toyota Wagon with a 4Y engine. Recently I was able to get parts from an '84 with a 3Y engine. I am wondering if anyone knows if I could interchange parts between these engines. I'm mostly thinking about keeping them as spares but didn't know if they would fit. The parts that I'm interested in knowing about are the alternator, water pump and the power steering pump.
    Thanks to anyone who can help. I'm still learning about this van and all of it's unique parts.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. SpaceVan went camping in Mazama

Went over Highway 20 for Memorial Day weekend - certainly a challenge for the little van, but it actually did a great job. New plugs last week certainly helped (first since buying the van in November), and now we're getting ~4-5mpg better, which is awesome.

Also got to try out the new manual hubs for the first (real) time, and they were awesome. Little van crawled over some dirt hills with aplomb, helping us get a prime camping spot right next to the Chewuch river. The front end is ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. toyota vans

need help hooked up battery wrong and wont start only battery light blinks up,in a toyota van 1984
    Categories
    Uncategorized