PDA

View Full Version : 88 4x4 manual transmission and transfer case

Spazzarino
04-27-2015, 06:55 PM
I have a solid working 4x4 manual transmission and transfer case from a 1988. The 5 speed transmission and high / low transfer case has been pulled and is In my garage. I originally pulled this transmission and transfer case as a spare to my van but have since sold the van..... Now I have it available. It was from a running 4x4 that was really rusted out and I pulled it. The odometer had only 110k on it - So this thing will be solid! Looking to get $350.00 OBO. You can email or call me if your serious. No scammers or low ballers -Thanks !
Mike
eight01-seven18-7987
mikemazz100@gmail.com

timsrv
04-27-2015, 11:28 PM
If you're willing to crate & ship, I'll give you $500 total, but I'll wait for a week or so as there may be others with a desperate need (I'm just a hoarder). I think there was at least one person recently having an issue. I'll notify them of your ad. Tim

CleverUserName
04-28-2015, 12:06 AM
I have a solid working 4x4 manual transmission and transfer case from a 1988. The 5 speed transmission and high / low transfer case has been pulled and is In my garage. I originally pulled this transmission and transfer case as a spare to my van but have since sold the van..... Now I have it available. It was from a running 4x4 that was really rusted out and I pulled it. The odometer had only 110k on it - So this thing will be solid! Looking to get $350.00 OBO. You can email or call me if your serious. No scammers or low ballers -Thanks !
Mike
eight01-seven18-7987
mikemazz100@gmail.com

I would like a spare tranny/t-case.

It's to late to call. I sent you an email with my contact information.