PDA

View Full Version : Parting out rear interior on grey 84 van - Blue, grey, beige pieces

hughdawgmmkay
07-13-2016, 08:59 AM
Hey all, I'm parting out the rear interior of my 84 Toyota van. The interior is in great shape, I just needed to remove it for the camper build I'm working on.

Uploads are failing right now, so I'll try again later. For now, let me know if you want any rear interior pieces (carpet, plastic side paneling, etc...anything except the seats - they didn't come with the van). The carpet is grey, and the side paneling is beige and blue.

I am not looking to make a killing, just would need shipping + a few bucks to make it worth my while to send any interior parts over to a new home.

Let me know!

-Hugh

Stinkaroonie
08-20-2016, 11:41 PM
If you can g t some picture up if be interested, I'm missing almost all the interior side panels

hughdawgmmkay
08-23-2016, 04:24 PM
If you can g t some picture up if be interested, I'm missing almost all the interior side panels

Thanks for reaching out Stinkaroonie!

I'll take some pics on Thursday and send them over for you!

Flecker
08-23-2016, 09:35 PM
Does your van have a manual 5 speed/ hi/ low 4wd shifter console?
If so... dibs!

hughdawgmmkay
08-24-2016, 10:40 AM
Does your van have a manual 5 speed/ hi/ low 4wd shifter console?
If so... dibs!

Flecker - sorry, mine is an Auto/2wd! Definitely worth the try thought!

hughdawgmmkay
08-25-2016, 10:04 AM

Alright Stinkaroonie... finally got around to taking pics! I've included some before and after pictures from the paneling/carpet I removed, along with a few pics of the pieces out of the car.

Let me know if your interested. I don't need to make a killing, just enough to cover shipping and make it worth my while to run up to the UPS store.

I have all the little brackets and screws/clips to hold the panels on also. The only side panel parts I would like to keep are the two curved beige pieces at the very back next to the rear door and the long felt pieces below the window. The rest can be yours.

Carbonized
08-25-2016, 11:11 AM
What shape is the fwd. cab carpet in? what color? Will PM. you.

Carbonized
08-25-2016, 11:29 AM
By the way, I like how you replaced the lift gate with a picket fence :roflmao:

Carbonized
08-25-2016, 11:39 AM
Sorry just re -read the tittle of the thread and noticed the "rear" :doh: Did you have a middle bench in the van ?

hughdawgmmkay
08-25-2016, 03:00 PM
By the way, I like how you replaced the lift gate with a picket fence :roflmao:

Haha yeah, I thought it would help me feel more at home. Let me know if you're interested in a write-up on how to convert yours :rol:

bikerjosh
08-31-2016, 09:54 AM
Is the carpet already spoken for? Is there insulation under or just carpet? Oh, and what is the condition of it?
thanks Josh

hughdawgmmkay
09-03-2016, 09:38 AM
Is the carpet already spoken for? Is there insulation under or just carpet? Oh, and what is the condition of it?
thanks Josh

I still have the rear carpet! It is in really good condition and still has the insulation attached! It's grey and can be seen in the pics above in the thread.

I don't need to make a killing...so we can work out a deal. PM me if interested.

Whats fair, $25 + shipping??

hughdawgmmkay
09-03-2016, 09:39 AM
Sorry just re -read the tittle of the thread and noticed the "rear" :doh: Did you have a middle bench in the van ?
Haha no worries Carbonized! Unfortunately I didn't get any of the rear seats with the van :(