PDA

View Full Version : brake rotors, ceramic pads, factory repair manual for 87 FREE

RawbSpear
08-10-2016, 03:36 PM
Unfortunately my van was stolen and set on fire a few years ago. Like many of you I bought parts long before i needed them and i still have a few items left.

I have 1 set of drilled and slotted rotors for a 4wd, 2 sets of ceramic brake pads, and a 1987 factory repair manual.

I live in San Rafael, CA and if you are near by, you can have them for free. Feel free to message me and make an appt to come get them.

gave away everything else already.

JDM VANMAN
08-10-2016, 05:43 PM
Sending PM

RawbSpear
08-10-2016, 08:54 PM
Sending PM

for pick up only for free. I will sell it if you want me to ship it. Dont you already have a manual? You are old school .

JDM VANMAN
08-10-2016, 09:06 PM
I had a manual when I first bought my van and I let a "friend" borrow it... And now I don't have either, PM your sale price and let's see if we can work it out.

Thank you:thmbup:

YUKYBOY
10-18-2016, 04:20 AM
hey if you havent already gotten rid of this stuff, i just bought my first toyota van and my parents live in fairfax. would love to get this stuff when i drive up there in a couple weeks.

Ace MM
11-05-2016, 03:34 AM
I SOLD 1 set of drilled and slotted rotors for a 4wd, 2 sets of ceramic brake pads
I bought these but found they are 5lug and not compatible.
The brakes are available for sale again, not free to pick up from the OP.

PM sent to above