PDA

View Full Version : JDM VANMAN is now a moderator

timsrv
10-28-2016, 03:28 AM
As some of you know I run my own RV repair business and have become overwhelmed with everything that involves. I should expand and hire some help but so far I've resisted and still trying to keep it in the family (myself & my son doing repairs and my wife handling the phones and office work). As a result I'm working too much overtime and cannot always perform my duties here on the forum. As some of you may have noticed I haven't posted in any new threads for months.......it's because I haven't had enough free time to read them yet (sorry). I'm still subscribed to all the threads I have previously posted in, and I still get notifications when new posts are made in them, so if you need help with something, posting in one of those is your best bet.

Since my industry is typically seasonal, in the past I've let my forum duties slack in the summer, then caught up in the winter. For the last few years we've been getting increasingly more business in the winter months and this year it appears we'll stay busy through to spring. Gwen (Llamavan) is also very busy, so something needs to give. We have asked JDM VANMAN to help us out and he has graciously accepted. As of today he is now a forum moderator. This puts another set of eyeballs out there watching for spam and to help with forum duties. He will also have the ability to ban users, edit, and delete posts as required. Thank you everybody for making TVT so successful! Tim

Carbonized
10-28-2016, 08:47 AM
Hello Tim, Great choice for a moderator, could not have picked a better person, and awesome contributor to the forum. Welcome to your new role JDM VANMAN!

llamavan
10-28-2016, 12:03 PM
And I'll throw in a hearty welcome and thanks to JDM VANMAN for giving the Moderator position a shot. :thmbup:

Gwen

AD2101
10-29-2016, 01:13 AM
You guys couldn't have picked a better member! I figured he has been since his name has been bolded and in blue for a little while now. Either way, congrats, JDM VANMAN!

JDM VANMAN
10-29-2016, 10:39 PM
Sorry for the late response, I had developed some technical issues, but Gwen help me get them resolved... thank you Gwen for getting be up and running again!!

Thank you for the warm welcome and compliments, I'll do my best to help out where I can!

Lets keep on Vanning!!!:bluevan:

tbkilb01
11-02-2016, 11:51 AM
Hip hip hooray:grpwave::grpwave:

djshimon
11-05-2016, 06:41 PM
:thmbup:

NWVanner
11-16-2016, 04:50 PM
Congrats Vanman! :) :thmbup: