PDA

View Full Version : Toyota Van Shirts & Stickers

Jdelgado
11-15-2016, 04:23 PM
Hi there! I run the instagram page @dialupthevan. I noticed a few people on here wanted a toyota van shirt!
I recently got some shirts printed with a design I made, if anyone is interested. Here's the link www.dialupthevan.bigcartel.com (http://www.dialupthevan.bigcartel.com)
I have t-shirts, koozies, and sticker packs available. For TVT members if you PM me I'll send you a free circle vinyl sticker without ordering anything.
Thank you for everyone thats helped me and contributed to this site.

89TownAce
11-16-2016, 05:22 PM
I'm so excited to get my shirt :clap:

Jdelgado
11-17-2016, 10:25 AM
I'm so excited to get my shirt :clap:

I'm glad to hear that! Thanks again, I really appreciate it. :)

trestlehed
11-17-2016, 10:37 AM
Will any shirts be available in 2XL?

Also, just an idea... Your sticker has a big TV in the center. This screams "Television" to me.
Any way you can redesign the sticker with a van in the center? Just a little constructive criticism.
Thanks!

Jdelgado
11-17-2016, 12:13 PM
Will any shirts be available in 2XL?

Also, just an idea... Your sticker has a big TV in the center. This screams "Television" to me.
Any way you can redesign the sticker with a van in the center? Just a little constructive criticism.
Thanks!

Possibly a small run in the near future.

new sticker designs are already in the works! I appreciate the criticism. thank you :)

blakebecker37130
11-17-2016, 02:00 PM
Love the shirts as well. I plan on ordering a couple. My 2 cents on a sticker design would be to utilize the 1989 Toyota (T) logo found on the wheel centercaps. TVW instead of the TV. I like your oldschool designs though. Best regards.

Blake

Jdelgado
12-14-2016, 10:14 AM

My brother mentioned I should the classic T logo as well haha, I recently got a couple of these vinyl decals made if anyone is interested!

Ace MM
12-18-2016, 11:02 AM
Any in black vinyl?

Jdelgado
12-19-2016, 10:58 AM
Any in black vinyl?

I just ordered some, They should be in this week. I added the black vinyl option in the shop!

blakebecker37130
01-04-2017, 04:04 PM
Got (2) decals in white. They are very good quality and fit nicely within the arc area of the rear wiper. The wiper blade has good clearance and does not touch the decal.

Jdelgado
01-05-2017, 01:39 PM
Got (2) decals in white. They are very good quality and fit nicely within the arc area of the rear wiper. The wiper blade has good clearance and does not touch the decal.

Glad you liked them! and thanks again for the order :)

timelessvehicles91
01-07-2017, 11:54 AM

As Requested by the people.
Stickers and Shirts on Demand.
All Original Hand Drawn Toyota Van.
DM for More info.

Jdelgado
04-24-2017, 05:13 PM

Last week I made some die-cut space cruiser decals!
If anyone is interested, feel free to DM me!

trestlehed
05-19-2017, 02:53 PM
Any more shirts available yet? I'm looking for a couple in 2XL.
Also want some stickers.

Thanks!

llamavan
10-14-2018, 09:30 PM
Following the link to the "store", I see all merchandise is sold out. Jdelgado, unless you can confirm that this "store" is active and more products will be available, I'll close this thread within the next week.

Gwen

Jdelgado
10-15-2018, 11:13 AM
Following the link to the "store", I see all merchandise is sold out. Jdelgado, unless you can confirm that this "store" is active and more products will be available, I'll close this thread within the next week.

Gwen

Still an active store! Sold out of everything at the moment :)

llamavan
10-15-2018, 01:02 PM
Super, I'll keep this open. Feel free to respond in this thread whenever you get stock in.

Gwen

AnotherUser
10-16-2018, 09:30 PM
How is it the slow lane club when I'm going 70 up a hill passing people?

I think that might be more fitting to the VW Club

llamavan
10-16-2018, 09:39 PM
I would guess that depends on the state you're driving in. Oregon ... yeah, I pass people. Idaho on the Interstate, um, not so much.

Then there's your state of mind. I drive "deliberately" (like I grew up in Eastern Oregon, which I did). But I wouldn't say I'm a "slow lane" type — I'm driving at the speed limit — so no "slow lane club" gear for me.

Gwen

ShaneMc
10-18-2018, 03:48 PM
Hi there!

I ran across your thread whilst looking for hard to find parts. Do you still offer these T's? If so, I would be interested on one.

Cheers,

Shane

Hi there! I run the instagram page @dialupthevan. I noticed a few people on here wanted a toyota van shirt!
I recently got some shirts printed with a design I made, if anyone is interested. Here's the link www.dialupthevan.bigcartel.com (http://www.dialupthevan.bigcartel.com)
I have t-shirts, koozies, and sticker packs available. For TVT members if you PM me I'll send you a free circle vinyl sticker without ordering anything.
Thank you for everyone thats helped me and contributed to this site.