PDA

View Full Version : Need service manua/helpl for 89 Masterace Surf 2CT 4x4

VanMan
02-23-2017, 11:17 AM
Hi all.
I have recently acquired a 1989 Masterace Surf 2CT 4x4. It has sat for a few years and I can't get it started. I'd like to find a service manual out there somewhere so I know where to start on this thing. I'm new to diesels but do all my own work on my 87 Tercel 4x4 and 84 Land Cruiser. I'm kind of lost when it comes to this rig so I need to get up to speed ASAP. ANY input or advice will be greatly appreciated! VanMan:wnk:

destructo
05-17-2017, 08:54 PM
I found one on a torrent site a couple of years ago. It's scanned PDF files, but it's been good enough for me. I've been meaning to post it up here as a sticky, but haven't gotten around to it yet. DM me your email and I can send it.

FXVFTW
08-26-2017, 05:07 PM
I found one on a torrent site a couple of years ago. It's scanned PDF files, but it's been good enough for me. I've been meaning to post it up here as a sticky, but haven't gotten around to it yet. DM me your email and I can send it.

Hey,
I know its been a long time since this thread was active but I'm also in need of a shop manual for my 92 Liteace 2CT. Im replacing the cylinder head gasket at the moment and cannot find the necessary literature to save my life!
Can you help me put? I would be greatly appreciative!
Thanks a lot!

oli larsen
11-14-2017, 05:50 AM
I have an original copy of the Toyota shop manual for the 2ct engine. its incredibly detailed and surprisingly simple.
I could take pics of the odd page if anyone needs any help. I don't have access to a scanner sadly..

Rainman
01-27-2018, 07:29 PM
I uploaded a copy here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1wkRH9TMi0O7L_YiCeadm2u6eLLUbsHgu

MasterAceSurf
11-18-2019, 07:55 PM
I uploaded a copy here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1wkRH9TMi0O7L_YiCeadm2u6eLLUbsHgu

THANK YOU SO GOD DAMN MUCH!

I have so many things to do now :roflmao:

Jon.Byles
06-29-2020, 03:38 PM
Thank you so much!!!