PDA

View Full Version : My van is gonna get junked!

rootbeerrain
03-01-2017, 02:57 PM
Hey guys,

I'm a do-it-yourselfer who's vanwagon love story was cut short by a transmission failure. Now I've got a rusty '88 2wd vanwagon with supra rims sitting in my yard and the flatbed is coming to pick it up by the end of the month. I figured I would open it up for anyone to request parts and I'll see what I can pull off for you before it gets trashed. I live on Oahu so shipping might be expensive unless it can fit in flat rate boxes. Also, I'm new to selling on here so I'm not quite sure how it works... paypal maybe? Anyway, I'm not really looking to make money but if you would pay for shipping and compensate me for my time (I do value my time) I'll send you any part that's still on there and we can verify with pictures and stuff before you decide to pull the trigger. Let me know what you guys think!

-Spencer

rootbeerrain
03-10-2017, 02:39 PM
Two more weeks until the truck comes to take my beloved van to the funny farm.

Lot's of good parts guys let me know if you want anything!

blakebecker37130
03-10-2017, 03:43 PM
If it has the front clear side marker lights with ability to install bulbs, I am interested in them. Must be in uncracked condition.

Thanks,

Blake

gojamsgo
03-12-2017, 07:07 PM
What color is the interior?

828today
03-16-2017, 09:23 PM
Steering wheel and gear shift piece? whats the color of the interior

amcneill
03-16-2017, 11:05 PM
how is the sliding door handle? if its not broken ill take it!

rootbeerrain
03-17-2017, 06:08 PM
the interior is all sorts of colors, but mostly the maroon version. doesn't have the original steering wheel, does have all handles and shifter. I believe those side lights have little cracks cause they're plastic

amcneill
03-18-2017, 01:28 PM
if you want to pull the sliding door handle off ill pay you for shipping and your time!

rootbeerrain
03-25-2017, 06:25 PM
sorry guys but something miraculous happened! I've acquired an '89 cargo van and now I'm gonna keep the junk van for parts

digitalgsmp
04-06-2017, 08:49 PM
Hi are you willing to part with the a/c heater control panel and the a/c amplifier. I'm in las vegas and the summers are terrible with out a/c. I've been keeping this thing alive for 5 years. I finally got a job paying enough to let me fix it enough to actually get on the highway.