PDA

View Full Version : Anyone interested in parts from 87 4wd automatic van?

Holland
08-27-2018, 12:31 PM
I have a 87 Toyota 4wd auto trans the interior seats and half console is gone but rest is there #3 cylinder is dead in water so I'm just part it out pm if interested in any parts......located in arkansas if interested in local pickup or whole vehicle. (Will run but only on 3 cylinders) all glass is good

ShaneMc
08-27-2018, 03:15 PM
Hi,

I have a few requests. Im looking for the passenger rear side molding for an LE van. Mine is smashed. Looking for a passenger seat arm rest in decent condition. 2 cigarette lighters. Also looking for the pull tabs that release the back rest of the rear bench seat. Also needing a 4x4 front drivers side mud flap and a set of manual Aisin locking hubs.

Thank you

Holland
08-27-2018, 05:18 PM
Hi,

I have a few requests. Im looking for the passenger rear side molding for an LE van. Mine is smashed. Looking for a passenger seat arm rest in decent condition. 2 cigarette lighters. Also looking for the pull tabs that release the back rest of the rear bench seat. Also needing a 4x4 front drivers side mud flap and a set of manual Aisin locking hubs.

Thank you

Let me check on hubs see what brand they are interior is shot front seats are all that's in there and no arm rest

mrbill
08-27-2018, 06:23 PM
Hi, I've got an '87 van with tilt steering and am looking for the lower instrument panel cover that fits over the lower part of the steering column. Gray color matches my dash, but I'll consider other colors. Please PM me if you have the part to sell. Thx.

djaysmak
08-28-2018, 11:48 AM
Hello,

I would be interested in the transmission fluid pan. PM Sent.

Thanks,
Steve

ShaneMc
09-10-2018, 03:57 PM
Do you happen to have the passenger side rear LE side trim moulding? How about the plastic release tabs for the rear bench seat?

I have a 87 Toyota 4wd auto trans the interior seats and half console is gone but rest is there #3 cylinder is dead in water so I'm just part it out pm if interested in any parts......located in arkansas if interested in local pickup or whole vehicle. (Will run but only on 3 cylinders) all glass is good

Holland
09-10-2018, 07:57 PM
Do you happen to have the passenger side rear LE side trim moulding? How about the plastic release tabs for the rear bench seat?

Sorry sold van as whole other day

Holland
09-13-2018, 02:45 PM
I have a 87 Toyota factory repair manual and Mitchell repair manual for $80 shipped in us

joemontanaro
09-23-2018, 01:56 PM
I'm looking for a fuse box for my '84 van. Anyone got dibs on it yet?