PDA

View Full Version : 88 4x4 cargo van

DANMANDAN
10-05-2018, 12:00 PM
going to put my cargo van up for sale soon ,, nice condition , runs good looks good , 5 spd ,air, aftermarket radio,, always get the looks the questions and the thumbs up white and silver top 2 tone , no rust post some pics later,,150k

Needavdub
10-05-2018, 05:58 PM
How much you thinking? I’m in Michigan.

xrs135
10-06-2018, 12:07 AM
Also wondering how much?

champie
10-06-2018, 11:14 PM
Hey Dan, is this the van with the fuel gauge problem you mentioned in a previous post? Were you able to resolve the problem? Also, is the 2 tone paint job the result of a repaint of the bottom (below the roof)? I have always assumed that the cargo vans had the black bumpers and only the LE models had the matching painted bumpers. Did you do the paint job, or was that done by a previous owner?

Thanks!

DANMANDAN
10-07-2018, 12:27 PM
Hey Dan, is this the van with the fuel gauge problem you mentioned in a previous post? Were you able to resolve the problem? Also, is the 2 tone paint job the result of a repaint of the bottom (below the roof)? I have always assumed that the cargo vans had the black bumpers and only the LE models had the matching painted bumpers. Did you do the paint job, or was that done by a previous owner?

Thanks!
Hi,, I never fixed the fuel gauge ,, I just mark the miles when I fill up,,I was going to but never got around to it ,, as far as the paint job goes the previous owner had it painted ,, and I am not sure about the bumpers if they were black ,,anyway it runs good ,no issues ,always starts ,idles nice ,no leaks, tires good ,no rattles,, nice little truck ,,come see it it lives in the garage when its not driven and I dont really drive it much , around town ,menards ,cruise nites car show etc 5400.00$

xrs135
10-09-2018, 11:46 AM
PM'd

Fernando
10-27-2018, 10:41 AM
Hi,, I never fixed the fuel gauge ,, I just mark the miles when I fill up,,I was going to but never got around to it ,, as far as the paint job goes the previous owner had it painted ,, and I am not sure about the bumpers if they were black ,,anyway it runs good ,no issues ,always starts ,idles nice ,no leaks, tires good ,no rattles,, nice little truck ,,come see it it lives in the garage when its not driven and I dont really drive it much , around town ,menards ,cruise nites car show etc 5400.00$
Beautiful Toyota !!!

Fernando
10-27-2018, 11:35 AM
Still for sale?