PDA

View Full Version : 1989 Toyota LE Van $300 CAN

ChrisK
10-27-2018, 04:58 PM
Hello, time to say goodbye to an old friend. I have a 1989 LE that had all the options. I would rather this go to someone that needs a lot of original parts for a project. Dont have the time to part it out. Still runs, transmission slips but it works. Have to snow tires for the rear. Power steering seal is gone. I have the rebuild kit for it. Captains chairs that rotate 180 degrees. Has both sun roofs and the cooler, still have one of the ice trays.
Message me for pictures until I can post some more. Thanks

Chris

toits
10-28-2018, 12:43 PM
Hello, time to say goodbye to an old friend. I have a 1989 LE that had all the options. I would rather this go to someone that needs a lot of original parts for a project. Dont have the time to part it out. Still runs, transmission slips but it works. Have to snow tires for the rear. Power steering seal is gone. I have the rebuild kit for it. Captains chairs that rotate 180 degrees. Has both sun roofs and the cooler, still have one of the ice trays.
Message me for pictures until I can post some more. Thanks

Chris

PPrivate Message sent

86_LE_MSP
11-11-2018, 01:25 PM
Hi Chris, Is your van still available? Thanks Dan

ChrisK
11-11-2018, 02:17 PM
Yes, but I need to get it out of my drive way. I was going to give it 1 more week before I drove it to the wreckers. Sorry I know that's not a lot of time.

Chris

86_LE_MSP
11-11-2018, 02:32 PM
Yes, but I need to get it out of my drive way. I was going to give it 1 more week before I drove it to the wreckers. Sorry I know that's not a lot of time.

Chris

Hi Chris, May I ask, where are you located?

Is the van in good enough condition to drive 500 miles or more?

Dan

ChrisK
11-11-2018, 02:57 PM

Chris

Hi Chris, May I ask, where are you located?

Is the van in good enough condition to drive 500 miles or more?

Dan

Hey Dan, I'm on the West coast on Vancouver Island in BC Canada. I wouldn't. Not in the winter. It has been parked for a year. Maybe get it hauled?

Chase.Choi
06-09-2019, 11:42 AM
Hey Dan, I'm on the West coast on Vancouver Island in BC Canada. I wouldn't. Not in the winter. It has been parked for a year. Maybe get it hauled?

Do you still have this? Send me a text 801-603-0051

joedmnav
11-21-2019, 11:50 AM
i need the driver's seatbelt buckle. do you have it?