PDA

View Full Version : 1985 Toyota Van Dx, 5speed, front sunroof, dual air. Sporty! $2,750.00

Wildcoastvan
11-07-2018, 08:51 PM
You guys know wayyyy more about these guys than I do. I just stumbled upon this one and thankfully was able to save it from a sure quick death. And enjoy the hell out of it!

it wasn’t running when I got it. The bolt for the alternator was wonky and screwing everything up. We replaced the main front seal and fixed the bolt, checked everything and found a connector loose (water temp sensor?). There was a brand new fuel pressure regulator so we replaced the old one. Fixed that, changed the oil/filter, greased, checked all the fluids and it fired right up! It could use a tune by someone more familiar with these for sure but as it sits I would go on a road trip right now. And...I just had it registered so it’s all paid up with cool plates for 2 years.

New tires within a couple hundred miles, brakes just freshly done all around (including new left side front rotor and caliper) and a flush of the system was also done. Goes well, shifts well and stops straight.

It is compleyely rust free. Original paint, original interior, original engine (that’s a guess) and 317,xxx miles (how, I have no clue... it looks like it was very loved besides some odd small dents).7892790179007899789878977896789578947893790 2

Bren
11-26-2023, 08:43 PM
Is this still for sale?