PDA

View Full Version : 5 speed 1984 Toyota Van Wagon LE in bay area

Adamk42
11-24-2018, 03:19 PM
I've had this van for two years, but I'm traveling a lot and it doesn't make sense to keep it anymore. I was leaning toward "cash for clunkers" program to retire it to the state. But it could be a great thing for someone looking to do a little work on it. 235k miles, 5 speed, big and small sunroofs. Current registration. Clean title

Only has front two seats. I built a temporary wood storage loft in the back which I could remove unless you want it.

Issues: Van was stolen last spring and was recovered a little messed up cosmetically. Plastic area around the steering column is m.i.a. So is the radio. Back side sliding door is dented. Trailer hitch was ripped from the back, and I sprayed some Great Stuff where it had once been. :) (see pic)

I have been to the same mechanic for the past two years. The most recent repair was a radiator hose replacement. I drove it for a couple days, and it started to run hot the day before I had to leave town. Spoke to the mechanic, and he's down to look at it again. So if you're interested in it, I could facilitate that happening thru him. He's been honest and quick.

Make an offer! More/better pics upon request

bushcat
12-23-2018, 06:40 PM
I emailed you. Message me if you didn't receive it.

lookingforvan
07-29-2019, 01:20 PM
Do you still have the van for sale?

Thanks

Eric