PDA

View Full Version : 87 van wagon LE 4wd

Baja101
04-01-2019, 09:40 AM
https://sandiego.craigslist.org/nsd/cto/d/oceanside-toyota-4x4-van-wagon-le/6828000734.html

I am selling my 87 van. I have taken the van on many road trips. I go to Baja Mexico to surf and never wanted to break down. I had a lot of preventive work done on the van.
This van is ready to go where ever you want to take it.

1987 Toyota van wagon LE 4wd $4800 obo. 242k miles. Van runs perfect. I had my mechanic replace plugs, wires, hoses, shocks, belts, fan, rebuilt alternator , new battery, new muffler, new brakes and many more things. Passed smog no problem. Stereo with Bluetooth. Engine and transmission are strong. Automatic push button 4wd. Body has a few spots with rust mainly around the front and rear window. Nothing major. Great for camping.
Has tow hitch
Side windows all open and close
tires are close to new with lots of tread. I have two spare tires and extra rims if you want them.
The back seats are from a newer van. I built a bracket for the seats. They pop in and out. The racks and basket I purchased in December of 2018

JDM VANMAN
04-01-2019, 11:28 AM
Your middle seats conversion looks great, are those seats from 1st generation Sienna?

JDM

Baja101
04-03-2019, 03:32 PM
Your middle seats conversion looks great, are those seats from 1st generation Sienna?

JDM

a newer one.