PDA

View Full Version : Compatible Parts for 1990 Toyota Hiace Import

TexasHiace
08-17-2019, 08:57 AM
Hello y’all, I recently bought a 1990 Toyota Hiace import. This is the 2wd gas model. I was told in the other threads to ask here because y’all might know more about imports. Anywho, I’m wondering if there are any other vehicles with the same engine/parts as my van. Specifically I’m looking for the alternator. My engine is the 2RZE 2.4l.

Any help is greatly appreciated thank you guys!!

bikeregg
08-18-2019, 06:56 PM
Most likely, you could use the 1989 model year when you go to a parts store or online site, such as RockAuto. Brake and suspension parts seem the to be same across the board for these vans. Diesel engine parts, I use the 1986 Toyota Camry, which was offered with the diesel engine. Best thing to do, pull the driver seat pan and try to get a part number off the alternator.

TexasHiace
08-19-2019, 06:07 PM
Most likely, you could use the 1989 model year when you go to a parts store or online site, such as RockAuto. Brake and suspension parts seem the to be same across the board for these vans. Diesel engine parts, I use the 1986 Toyota Camry, which was offered with the diesel engine. Best thing to do, pull the driver seat pan and try to get a part number off the alternator.

Okay thank you so much!!

cusco-awd
08-26-2019, 02:23 PM
The RZ was used in the Tacoma over here in the 2rz and 3rz. The best bet would be to find a alternator/starter rebuild shop and have them do it if you can not source one. Sometimes places like Rockauto will have the right part.