PDA

View Full Version : 1992 4WD LiteAce Camper

jhjeff
08-24-2019, 03:05 PM
Selling my Toyota 1992 LiteAce Camper, 4WD with Hi/Lo, Diesel 2C engine w/ 53,521 miles, 5 speed column shift manual, Right Hand Drive. Had imported and hoped to keep this one for myself but life has other plans. Did a 3in lift, custom sway bar and receiver hitch fabricated in Bend, OR, Omnistor 4000 retractable shade awning, (uses pole to expand/retract), brand new Mastercraft 215/65/15 Glacier Grip II snow tires. Could run bigger tires but would need to bend or cut small part edge of outer wheel well. I was going to do this if I kept it but letting new owner decide. Retractable/stackable upper bed area as well as downstairs with multiple seating configurations including Queen bed, couch+2 seats and has removable table that can be rotated. Footbath/shower area, small sink in rear, water tanks w/ pump and Engel refrigerator. Heat and A/C in front and rear. 3 speed reversible vent fan, DC Inverter (would need to figure out US voltage conversion), lots of storage via cabinets, hidden shelves, drawers and under seats storage. All major mechanical work done by Import Performance in Bend, OR and includes, new cylinder head, exhaust manifold, oil cooler, thermostat, flushed cooling system, water pump, new belts and fluids and glow plugs. Rear bumper is taped over with rubber matting on top, looks like got bumped and possible cracks in it, I didn't remove to check. Has backup camera/monitor but either does not work or is not hooked up. Not a speed demon or hill crusher but is an awesome road trip and camping rig. Imported directly from Japan, registered in US, legal in all states.
$24,900, Located in Jackson, WY