PDA

View Full Version : 1988 manual 4wd le, central Florida ($4,000)

austinfromflorida
09-22-2019, 04:27 PM
Hey, I'm selling a 88 4wd manual le with auto locking hubs. Price $4,000. Engine has 105k original miles, transmission and van have around 150k miles. Clean florida title
-extremely solid running/ looking van
- engine runs smooth/transmission shifts smooth.
-no oil, water or exhaust leaks
new parts;
-clutch/throwout & pilot bearing(Aisin) water pump (aisin), fan clutch (Aisin), thermostat (toyota)
-rear main, trans input seal (both Toyota)
-injectors, fuel filter, fan/alternater belts, plugs/wires & distributed cap, air intake boot , hose of death
-replaced exhaust studs with the stronger steel black ones along with new exhaust gasket
-radiator cleaned and pressure tested
-gear oil changed in front/rear axel, and transmission
-original head gasket holding strong
-instrument cluster swapped ( states 127k) other cluster guages weren't working
-heater works good, no a/c ( a/c components removed)
-cruise control not working
-14' spare tire and holder
-van has 15"rims w/ big size tires ( no wheel well mods or lifts so these tires are currently not road worthy( scraping front wheel well) tread is good yet 2 have some dry rot
-van has always been ran with 14"rims
-interior is good besides the carpet has staining
-dash not cracked
-little rust around rear hatch window and starting to form on exterior slider
-overall a very solid body on the van.
-small 1inch windshield crack on the bottom center,
-no water leaks inside windshield
- have bench back seats with seat belts (both red seats or grey rear and blue center bench)
this van is road ready minus the oversized tire situation, leaveing the sledge hammer option to the next owner! happy to answer any questions-

trestlehed
09-23-2019, 12:17 AM
Nice van Austin!
I really like the Rhino-Liner bottom coverage. Nice contrast with the silver paint job.:thmbup:

I just realized the Rhino-Liner conveniently takes care of the pesky (missing?) LE trim. That's a good trick!

austinfromflorida
09-23-2019, 06:42 AM
Thanks, I do have a complete set of le trim on a parts van that can go with the purchase if anyone wants to revert it back to its roots.
Nice van Austin!
I really like the Rhino-Liner bottom coverage. Nice contrast with the silver paint job.:thmbup:

I just realized the Rhino-Liner conveniently takes care of the pesky (missing?) LE trim. That's a good trick!

Carbonized
09-23-2019, 07:38 AM
Did you get my PM?

whatvan
09-24-2019, 08:10 AM
Tried to PM, box is full. Very interested in vermont.

austinfromflorida
09-24-2019, 11:15 AM
Inbox is cleared.
Tried to PM, box is full. Very interested in vermont.