• Previa Parts

There is no content in this section

• Recent Forum Posts

AnotherUser

Re: Replacing the Muffler

My muffler fell off after it rusted out, for now I've decided to repair and use it.

I used a "flexible exhaust repair kit" size 1 3/4" made by Nickson at O'Reilly Auto Parts, it was $8. It only...

AnotherUser 07-29-2021, 02:44 PM Go to last post
    AnotherUser

I feel like there's got to be a full bolt on muffler out there similar in size and shape with the same curve to get over the axle. Then you could just make a cut and add or remove length somewhere...

AnotherUser 07-29-2021, 01:04 PM Go to last post
    timsrv

Thanks for the input. With repair parts dwindling, this has pretty much become the only viable option. Thankfully the van uses the same exhaust components as many other vehicles, so this is a good...

timsrv 07-29-2021, 12:39 PM Go to last post
    thepuzzlemaster

I took my van to Ballard Muffler (not actually in ballard. Up on Aurora) a few months back to get the muffler replaced. I think it was around $400 for parts and labor. Made a huge difference in the...

thepuzzlemaster 07-29-2021, 11:40 AM Go to last post
    timsrv

Re: Van won't run (fuel pump)

I would not do that. You want good separation between interior of the van and the tank. Besides, it's not hard to drop the tank. I just did that a few weeks ago and it was a breeze. The hardest part...

timsrv 07-29-2021, 02:03 AM Go to last post