• Recent Forum Posts

MarkH

Re: The fusible link thread

I kept having the "click" problem on my starter, even with new starters. I eventually checked the voltage coming from the starter solenoid wire. It was only 9-11v, which I guess wasn't enough to...

MarkH 07-24-2024, 09:09 AM Go to last post
    originalkwyjibo

Re: Single speed to 2 speed transfer case swap

The gear is different because the ratios in the differentials are different between the manual and automatics. When I did mine, I was running 27X8.50r14 tires and using the 20 tooth gear was almost...

originalkwyjibo 07-23-2024, 08:09 AM Go to last post
    87spaceghostc2c

Thanks for the response it is an automatic transmission i went ahead and updated profile to clear that up in the future. I have not yet tried this in N only in P i think i was frustrated to the point...

87spaceghostc2c 07-23-2024, 05:17 AM Go to last post
    silverbox

Re: Previa Center Console Floor Tray Removal (screwdriver required only)

nice post. has anyone installed this in a 91 (no SRS)? was it straightforward?
    i imagine i would need to get the brackets that the SRS module mounts to. did the 91 get weldnuts in the floor to...

silverbox 07-23-2024, 12:46 AM Go to last post
    outlawmws

I'd test the battery cables for resistance, and make sure every connection is "Clean Bright and tight" you are halfway there on the Xmas lighting. The starter needs no resistance for it to run.

outlawmws 07-22-2024, 06:34 PM Go to last post