• Crow

There is no available content written by Crow
  • Recent Article Comments Widget

• Recent Blog Posts

• Recent Forum Posts

Finnigan

Re: Seat Belt questions

Hey all, did anyone have any luck finding those original ring bolts? (PN 90109-11009)? Or at least any luck replacing them with the 7/16 seat belt ring bolts? I'm trying to set up some rear seats in...

Finnigan 04-12-2021, 07:58 AM Go to last post
    thepuzzlemaster

Trying to diagnose rear wiper troubles

A few weeks ago, my rear wiper stopped working at the top of its arc on my way to the mountains. On my drive back home, I turned the wiper back on and it went back down, then up and stopped again at...

thepuzzlemaster 04-11-2021, 11:59 PM Go to last post
    man_btc

Re: Looking for front coil springs

Maybe contact a company that specializes in springs, like https://www.eatondetroitspring.com/ and see if you an get any further insight/leads into what might work? (Especially if they have some...

man_btc 04-11-2021, 10:21 PM Go to last post
    mokey

I've tried every car part store online. From the US to Latvia to Dubai.... I find some front springs when I put in the model , year, and trim, but the companies say to confirm with a VIN and when I...

mokey 04-11-2021, 08:12 PM Go to last post
    Previologist

I searched by year and trim when I saw some but don't have time to do it again at the moment. I do know there are aftermarket ones that will work on the rear, so there must be some for the front too....

Previologist 04-11-2021, 01:58 PM Go to last post