Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: TVT & 4WD stickers

My Van(s):
    89' TownAce Auto SuperExtra 87' 4x4 5spd LE 87’ 4x4 5spd Cargo

Re: TVT & 4WD stickers

thedirtbagrevolution,

I looked up the shipping cost via UPS Air and it is extremely expensive to ship you a sticker approximately $70 2nd DayAir envelope. I didn’t look at USPS cause I figured it wouldn’t be to much cheaper. I’m sorry for the bad news but shipping to you just isn’t cost effective.

JDM

Forum Newbie
    My Van(s):
    1986 4x4 toyota van 4 speed automatic Port hole window style

Can I get one please?!

Van Obsessed
    My Van(s):
    1988 4WD LE auto dual range t-case (the mistress) 1988 4WD LE auto(the donut van)

Quote Originally Posted by JDM VANMAN View Post
    thedirtbagrevolution,

I looked up the shipping cost via UPS Air and it is extremely expensive to ship you a sticker approximately $70 2nd DayAir envelope. I didn’t look at USPS cause I figured it wouldn’t be to much cheaper. I’m sorry for the bad news but shipping to you just isn’t cost effective.

JDM
    JDM, I know this is a few months back but thought I'd let you know. We ship stuff from Tacoma back and forth to Alaska frequently and USPS is ridiculously cheaper. I bet a first class mail large envelope would be less than $10.

My Van(s):

Quote Originally Posted by SpencerReeves View Post
    Can I get one please?!
    I ran out of stickers and haven’t been able to have my buddy make up some more, he was out of the country for 4 months visiting family. Now that he’s back he’s been focusing on running his business- he owns a Wheel, Tire, and Suspension shop. He’ll make the stickers during the slow time and with being gone so long he’s now playing catch up. I’ll hit him up tomorrow and see how things are looking, he has a few of my other TVT projects on hold.

I think I still have the smaller 4WD and 2WD stickers shown in posting number 6 in this thread but non of the OEM size ones.

JDM

Quote Originally Posted by originalkwyjibo View Post
    JDM, I know this is a few months back but thought I'd let you know. We ship stuff from Tacoma back and forth to Alaska frequently and USPS is ridiculously cheaper. I bet a first class mail large envelope would be less than $10.

Ahhh I should have went to the post office to get an estimate instead of assuming!! Thank you for the heads up

Thank you

JDM
    Last edited by JDM VANMAN; 05-29-2018 at 11:51 PM.

My Van(s):

Update-

I went to the shop today and he wasn’t there, his partner said he hasn’t been coming into work since he’s been back??

I shot him a text to make sure he was ok, he said he’ll still be out for a little while. He’s battling and helping with his fathers health issues.

He was very apologetic about holding up all the projects I had left with him, I told him it’s nothing compared to what he’s dealing with and not to worry, we’ll catch up when he’s ready.

So far that’s where we’re at, sorry everyone.

JDM

Forum Newbie
    My Van(s):
    1989 Van Wagon 4WD 5-speed

Hi

Looking for that OEM 4WD sticker. Any luck with new production of stickers?

Zip: 94920

Forum Newbie
    My Van(s):
    1987 Toyota Van LE

Is it still possible to order these stickers?

My Van(s):

I haven’t gotten any new stickers, need to check what’s left over. I’m pretty sure OEM size 4WD stickers all gone, donation stickers are available but I’ll need to check which ones are left. I’ll follow up on Sunday.

Thank you for your inquiry.

JDM

My Van(s):
    1988 toyota van 5spd 4x4

Quote Originally Posted by JDM VANMAN View Post
    I haven’t gotten any new stickers, need to check what’s left over. I’m pretty sure OEM size 4WD stickers all gone, donation stickers are available but I’ll need to check which ones are left. I’ll follow up on Sunday.

Thank you for your inquiry.

JDM
    interested in the 4wd sticker and have a way to make them if you have the file for the image?

Van Obsessed
    My Van(s):
    1988 4WD LE auto dual range t-case (the mistress) 1988 4WD LE auto(the donut van)

PDF

My Van(s):
    1988 toyota van 5spd 4x4

Quote Originally Posted by originalkwyjibo View Post
    sweet thanks man

My Van(s):

original thanks for finding the pdf

Krab Krust If you end up making some OEM size stickers I’ll be needing one too!!

JDM

Forum Newbie
    My Van(s):
    1987 Toyota Van LE

Krab Krust put me down for 2 OEM size ones and potentally a smaller one for the hood...

Van Fan
    My Van(s):
    2003 Eurovan & 88 Toyota 4x4 Van

I would be interested in 1 OEM 4WD sticker. Please let me know. Make it two OEM 4WD stickers

Forum Newbie
    My Van(s):
    88 Toyota Cargo Van, 5SPD 4x4

I would like a 4WD OEM sticker if somebody ends up making them. For some reason the .PDF isn't opening for me...

My Van(s):

Thank you everyone for being so patient, it took some time to shop around a find the right person that was willing to take on make stickers for me (us..the forum). A long story short, my buddy and his partner had a falling out so all my material was lost during that break up… fast forward to 6 months ago a coworker introduced me to his high school friend that has a full blown business in this type of work, we had to recreate everything but luckily we have the pdf to work with.

These are 3M High Performance Vinyl 2 layer die cut stickers recreated in OEM size, I have 12 total at this time-

6 x white background/metallic silver
    6 x TRD red/metallic silver

Due to the time, technical skills, size and materials the price on these new stickers is $30 shipped.

Heres some new TVT Donation stickers made of the same material but these are 1 layer-

Black/ white lettering
    Red/ white lettering

4”x4” —$25 shipped
    5”x5”—-$30 shipped
    10”x10”—$40 shipped
    All proceeds go to ToyotaVanTech minus production costs and fees

TRANSFER GEAR SHIFTING INSTRUCTIONS

I had these recreated from the 32 year old original that was in the driver side sunvisor clear pouch. A buddy of mine that owns a print press took the time to scan, fill in the faded areas, eleminate the imperfections of the torn areas, copy it on 80# cover paper in natural white, and resharpen the text. These are going for $12 shipped

I have some other sticker projects in the works and will introduced when they become available.

JDM
    Last edited by JDM VANMAN; 03-01-2020 at 08:35 PM.

Van Fan
    My Van(s):

Uggghhh....., I am really bummed JDM VanMan - talk about timing!!! I didn't hear anything since your last post and assumed this was not going to happen. I FINALLY found a local chain to make a set for me since I just got my rig back from paint and body, and my original FWD sticker had to be removed (I pick up my new set on Monday). However, just so everyone know's your price is legit, $30 is what I paid for my 4WD EFI sticker (9.25" x 3"). My rig is currently not running due to a "no spark" problem, but I hope to have that squared away next week. Since some of the proceeds go to TVT, I would like to support your efforts and those of TVT. I would like one of the $12 TVT stickers please. Thanks for following up with all of us.

My Van(s):

Mackd,

thank you for your reply and confirmation on the price. I've tried my best to keep the price reasonable without having to come out of pocket for every transaction and at these prices I'm cutting it very close. Thank you for supporting TVT the donation stickers are starting at $25 and up, the $12 item your referring to is the TRANSFER GEAR SHIFTING INSTRUCTIONS sunvisor card that one is for purchase and not towards TVT donations.

Let me know which color and size your looking for and we can discuss the details via PM.

Thank you

JDM
    Last edited by JDM VANMAN; 03-01-2020 at 12:43 PM.

Van Fan
    My Van(s):

Please give me one of the 4" x 4" Black/White? Blue/White? decals (can't discern the color by the pictures). Thanks again,
    MacD

P.S. If my decals do not come out as good as I hope, I may reach out to you for one of your 4WD EFI decals

My Van(s):

Quote Originally Posted by Mackd View Post
    Please give me one of the 4" x 4" Black/White? Blue/White? decals (can't discern the color by the pictures). Thanks again,
    MacD

P.S. If my decals do not come out as good as I hope, I may reach out to you for one of your 4WD EFI decals
    MacD.

thank you for your donation, I'll send you a round 4"x4" black/white sticker. I'll be sure to go back and edit the post and with the color options thank you for pointing it out

I'll PM you the transaction details.

Thank you

JDM