Thread: JDM VANMAN is now a moderator

My Van(s):
    Lots of them

JDM VANMAN is now a moderator

As some of you know I run my own RV repair business and have become overwhelmed with everything that involves. I should expand and hire some help but so far I've resisted and still trying to keep it in the family (myself & my son doing repairs and my wife handling the phones and office work). As a result I'm working too much overtime and cannot always perform my duties here on the forum. As some of you may have noticed I haven't posted in any new threads for months.......it's because I haven't had enough free time to read them yet (sorry). I'm still subscribed to all the threads I have previously posted in, and I still get notifications when new posts are made in them, so if you need help with something, posting in one of those is your best bet.

Since my industry is typically seasonal, in the past I've let my forum duties slack in the summer, then caught up in the winter. For the last few years we've been getting increasingly more business in the winter months and this year it appears we'll stay busy through to spring. Gwen (Llamavan) is also very busy, so something needs to give. We have asked JDM VANMAN to help us out and he has graciously accepted. As of today he is now a forum moderator. This puts another set of eyeballs out there watching for spam and to help with forum duties. He will also have the ability to ban users, edit, and delete posts as required. Thank you everybody for making TVT so successful! Tim

My Van(s):
    87 LE in full "restormodif" mode... ... All Toyota with a twist or two! 89 4WD cargo in need of a little reshaping.

Re: JDM VANMAN is now a moderator

Hello Tim, Great choice for a moderator, could not have picked a better person, and awesome contributor to the forum. Welcome to your new role JDM VANMAN!
    LG.
    "perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away." A. de St Exupery.

My Van(s):
    1985 5-sp cargo (Trustyvan) . . . . 1989 5-sp 4WD DLX (Skylervan)

And I'll throw in a hearty welcome and thanks to JDM VANMAN for giving the Moderator position a shot.

Gwen
    1985 5-speed window cargo van set up for llama haulin'; 345K ("Trustyvan")
    1989 4WD 5-speed DLX; 410K and an odd sense of humor ("Skylervan")

My Van(s):
    1988 4x4 Van Formerly: 1986 Cargo Van Parted Out: 1989 4x4 Van, 1987 4x4 Van, 1986 Van

You guys couldn't have picked a better member! I figured he has been since his name has been bolded and in blue for a little while now. Either way, congrats, JDM VANMAN!

My Van(s):
    89' TownAce Auto SuperExtra 87' 4x4 5spd LE 87’ 4x4 5spd Cargo

Sorry for the late response, I had developed some technical issues, but Gwen help me get them resolved... thank you Gwen for getting be up and running again!!

Thank you for the warm welcome and compliments, I'll do my best to help out where I can!

Lets keep on Vanning!!!

My Van(s):
    92 previa

Hip hip hooray

Van Addict
    My Van(s):
    Blue 1987 4wd 5-speed Hi/Lo Manual Hubs - Sold. Grey 1987 4wd Cargo conversion, automatic in repair mode.

Van Fan
    My Van(s):
    1985 Toyota LE 1987 Toyota 4WD Auto 1986 Toyota LE Sunroof Van - Project 1978 Dodge B200 Rockin' 70s Van

Congrats Vanman!