Thread: TVT alternative look in Google Chrome

Van Enthusiast
    My Van(s):
    88 LE 4WD 5spd (keeper) 87 LE 4WD Auto (2nd van, gone to a good home) 84 LE (1st van, gone to a good home)

TVT alternative look in Google Chrome

Hi, I'm normally use the Google Chrome browser to view TVT. A few days ago it started looking like the attachment. Kind of an annoying format, so now I use a different browser for TVT. No idea why this happened and certainly could have been something that I accidentally changed.

Name:  tvt_odd.jpg
Views: 873
Size:  44.8 KB

My Van(s):
    1988 4x4 Van Formerly: 1986 Cargo Van Parted Out: 1989 4x4 Van, 1987 4x4 Van, 1986 Van

Re: TVT alternative look in Google Chrome

Were you on a mobile device at the time? There are several different styles/skins/whatever you want to call them for the site, you can change them at the bottom of the page (there's a drop down menu that will allow you to choose what skin you want to use). I prefer the "Default Style," that screenshot you took is of the "Default Mobile Style," which is why I asked if you were on a mobile device at the time. You can go back to using Chrome, and if the site comes up with the default mobile style like you had earlier, scroll down to the bottom of the page and click/tap on "full site," and it'll send it back to the default.

Van Enthusiast
    My Van(s):
    88 LE 4WD 5spd (keeper) 87 LE 4WD Auto (2nd van, gone to a good home) 84 LE (1st van, gone to a good home)

Re: TVT alternative look in Google Chrome

Quote Originally Posted by AD2101 View Post
    Were you on a mobile device at the time? There are several different styles/skins/whatever you want to call them for the site, you can change them at the bottom of the page (there's a drop down menu that will allow you to choose what skin you want to use). I prefer the "Default Style," that screenshot you took is of the "Default Mobile Style," which is why I asked if you were on a mobile device at the time. You can go back to using Chrome, and if the site comes up with the default mobile style like you had earlier, scroll down to the bottom of the page and click/tap on "full site," and it'll send it back to the default.
    Yes that was the issue. Thanks for showing me how to switch back to the default style.