Thread: Odd question

Van Fan
    My Van(s):
    86 2wd auto LE 87 4wd 5spd

Odd question

Ive been on and off the forum for a couple years , depending on whether or not I have internet . I was wondering if there was a way to download the entire forum for easy reference when internet is not available ? I would definitely consider purchasing an external hard drive from someone who was able to do this .

My Van(s):
    Lots of them

Re: Odd question

Good question. I'm not very IT savvy (I just barely get by), but I think there are at least a couple users here who are. I know when TVP was faltering somebody here downloaded that forum and saved it (there's a thread here somewhere with a link to what he downloaded). And it's a good thing too because it appears they are gone for good this time (they've been gone for about a year now).

You might try searching this forum looking for that thread, then PM'ing the member who did that. Perhaps he could do it with this forum too. Good luck. Tim

My Van(s):
    Lots of them

I searched and found it for you. Looks like the member is fuquan and here is the thread: http://www.toyotavantech.com/forum/s...85-TVP-Archive

Van Fan
    My Van(s):
    86 2wd auto LE 87 4wd 5spd

Thankyou soooo much Tim !!