Thread: Front Passenger Seat

Forum Newbie
    My Van(s):
    1984 Toyota Van

Front Passenger Seat

Hey guys,

New to the forum but I have the opportunity to pick up a 84 Toyota Van. But there’s only a driver seat and I need a seat for the lady friend. Does anyone have a front passenger seat for sale or know of any where online to get a new one?

Thanks!

Forum Newbie
    My Van(s):
    1989 van moonroof wagon 1987 standard wagon

Re: Front Passenger Seat

Quote Originally Posted by stolz View Post
    Hey guys,

New to the forum but I have the opportunity to pick up a 84 Toyota Van. But there’s only a driver seat and I need a seat for the lady friend. Does anyone have a front passenger seat for sale or know of any where online to get a new one?

Thanks!
    Hello Stolz,
    got a color preference?

I have Blue, grey, or tan
    would hate to separate,,, but Im sure a driver would be more wanted later. due to wear.
    Let me know.
    All are pretty good shape. I think the tan is the roughest shape, but can be saved with cleaning or pressure wash.
    not sure on shipping seat... to cali. let me know. parting out 3 vans... If in need of other things.

Thx
    Ravi

Forum Newbie
    My Van(s):
    1984 Toyota Van

Re: Front Passenger Seat

Quote Originally Posted by Ravs89moonwag View Post
    Hello Stolz,
    got a color preference?

I have Blue, grey, or tan
    would hate to separate,,, but Im sure a driver would be more wanted later. due to wear.
    Let me know.
    All are pretty good shape. I think the tan is the roughest shape, but can be saved with cleaning or pressure wash.
    not sure on shipping seat... to cali. let me know. parting out 3 vans... If in need of other things.

Thx
    Ravi
    Hey Ravi,

Thanks for the quick response, but things feel through with the seller. Still on the search for my first Toyota Van