Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Part numbers

My Van(s):
    89' TownAce auto 87' 4x4 5spd LE

Re: Part numbers

Quote Originally Posted by nomoneymike1 View Post
    Is the oil filter listed above for a 2C-T?
    Its listed in the very first posting of this thread, member gunflint also has a 2C-T motor.

JDM

Van Fan
    My Van(s):
    1988 Master Ace Surf 4wd

Quote Originally Posted by nomoneymike1 View Post
    Is the oil filter listed above for a 2C-T?
    I purchased the oil filter listed in this post (Wix 51368) and it didn't fit on my van ('88 Masterace Surf 4wd with a 2C-T). I ended up using a WIX 51515, which fit perfectly and is what I have used on all subsequent oil changes.

Forum Newbie
    My Van(s):
    Master Ace 4x4 2-CT

2C-T Fan clutch part number

Anybody know which clutch fan is compatible with the 2c-t? CR30G-MEZX

Forum Newbie
    My Van(s):
    Master Ace 4x4 2-CT

Re: 2C-T Fan clutch part number

This was it:

https://partsouq.com/en/search/search?q=1621064020

Fit's great, works great and the thing came in 5 days from Japan?

My Van(s):

Re: 2C-T Fan clutch part number

Nice find on that fan!

Coupling Assy Fan part number 1621064020

JDM

Forum Newbie
    My Van(s):
    1990 master ace surf super touring turbo diesel 1984 Isuzu p'up diesel 2004 Mazda mpv 2004 chevy 3500 extended express

So I am ordering or trying to order a timing belt kit for my 1990 Master ace with a 2ct and everywhere I find the part number for just the belt, it says out of stock. Not even NAPA who specifically uses gates could find the part number as they even called gates directly.
    Also I would think the complete waterpump and all should happen then too but I don't know the part number for that. Any help would be great! Or updated known part numbers. Thank you

Van Fan
    My Van(s):
    1988 Master Ace Surf 4wd

Quote Originally Posted by Creeptown57 View Post
    So I am ordering or trying to order a timing belt kit for my 1990 Master ace with a 2ct and everywhere I find the part number for just the belt, it says out of stock. Not even NAPA who specifically uses gates could find the part number as they even called gates directly.
    Also I would think the complete waterpump and all should happen then too but I don't know the part number for that. Any help would be great! Or updated known part numbers. Thank you
    Did this exact job a few months back. I ordered all of the parts from rockauto.com.

Water Pump Asin WPT004
    Timing Belt Gates T098
    Timing Belt Tensioner Gates T41077
    Timing Belt Idler Gates T42027

My Van(s):

Quote Originally Posted by Creeptown57 View Post

Also check posting #3 in this thread for additional part numbers you may need, member adamh posted a lot of good information.

Good luck

JDM

Forum Newbie
    My Van(s):
    1990 master ace surf super touring turbo diesel 1984 Isuzu p'up diesel 2004 Mazda mpv 2004 chevy 3500 extended express

Thank you! I don't see the part numbers for the front engine seals, crank and cam shaft seals. I heard it's good to change them while doing the belt. Thanks again. The info on this page is wonderful.

Forum Newbie
    My Van(s):
    -1989 TownAce Manual 5spd Diesel 4x4 -1991 Previa LE

Shifter Cable

Hi Friends,
    My 89' Diesel 2-CT 4WD Manual Townie is broke down and in need of a new shifter cable (part #: 33821-28010??) there is one other thread on the site I could find with no real useful info.

The problem is that this part is completely discontinued at this point. Two different Japanese websites have had to take the part off of the site after i purchased it because its no longer available. Pick and pulls are nil down here in Santa Cruz CA so no go there. Last option is to fab the part (which I don't wanna do). Any help? advice? direction? anyone parting out willing to send it on down to CA?

Also - after this gets sorted out I will be selling the van so any one interested PM me. it has a rebuilt motor with only a few thousand miles on it and a full camper conversion with solar and gas done by Advanture.co. A discounted price will go to anyone willing to sort out the shifter cable deal on their own. -------> Will also be posting in classifieds.

Thanks!
    Yoda

My Van(s):

Re: Shifter Cable

I did a quick part number cross reference amd it looks like it matches to the manual transmission shifter of US vans as well. You really need to keep a eye out for any that roll into the scrap yard and make a parts run!!

Good luck

JDM

Forum Newbie
    My Van(s):
    -1989 TownAce Manual 5spd Diesel 4x4 -1991 Previa LE

Re: Shifter Cable

Thanks for J for taking the time to do that. Much appreciated.