Thread: Van build forum???

Van Fan
    My Van(s):
    1987 Toyota 4wd Cargo Van

Van build forum???

I know theres a tech discussion forum, and a forum for just talking vans... I also noticed things being moved from the tech forums when they aren't necessarily tech related.

Is it an option to have a forum specifically for build up/ or resto's? Or is there already a spot designated for those?

My Van(s):
    1985 5-sp cargo (Trustyvan) . . . . 1984 A/T LE (PJvan) . . . . . . . . . . 1989 5-sp 4WD DLX (Skylervan)

Re: Van build forum???

Your "Van Blog" was intended to be the place to post your personal mods, builds, epic road trips and restorations. A number of people have indeed taken advantage of the Blog feature. Unlike a thread, you can control comments and restrict who views your Blog.

Others have not, and you'll have to use the search function as described here to locate some of them.

My suggestion is to use your Van Blog and then let people know that you have a new Blog entry (include a link) in the Van and Previa Talk subforum. The vBulletin software isn't always user-friendly for everyone's devices and other people enter the forum without ever going to the main TVT homepage (where links and previews of the newest blog entries show up), so a "new entry" announcement really helps generate traffic.

Gwen
    1985 5-speed window cargo van set up for llama haulin'; 345K ("Trustyvan")
    1984 A/T LE; barely broken in with only 125K! ("PJvan")
    1989 4WD 5-speed DLX; 405K and an odd sense of humor ("Skylervan")