Thread: Need some help identifying the correct head for my 2C-T

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Forum Newbie
    My Van(s):
    Master Ace 4x4 2-CT

Need some help identifying the correct head for my 2C-T

Looking for a new cylinder head for my 2C-T. I am working with Amayama, they are going to contact Toyota for me. When I put in my chassis number on their site, I get the head part number: Toyota 11101-64132. But when I contacted them and asked them to make sure it's the correct head, they told me I need Toyota 11101-64091.

Do you guys have any tips on which head (Or where to get one) to get for my 2C-T? Here's the van's information:

Model: Masterace
    Year: 1990
    Make: Toyota
    Engin: 2C-T
    ID: CR30G-MEZX
    Chassis number: CR-305070878
    Vin: 2BG60227305070878

Color / Trim: 21L HD45
    Trans/Axle: G52 F253
    Plant/Built: K11

My Van(s):
    89' TownAce Auto SuperExtra 87' 4x4 5spd LE 87’ 4x4 5spd Cargo

Re: Need some help identifying the correct head for my 2C-T

Very strange I typed in the number they gave you and it comes up as “no results found”

The part number you looked up for your motor shows up as a good number for years 8/88-12/91 and 1/92-9/96

I would have them double check that number and make sure it wasn’t a mistype or it’s been superseded.

JDM

Forum Newbie
    My Van(s):
    Master Ace 4x4 2-CT

Quote Originally Posted by JDM VANMAN View Post
    Very strange I typed in the number they gave you and it comes up as “no results found”

The part number you looked up for your motor shows up as a good number for years 8/88-12/91 and 1/92-9/96

I would have them double check that number and make sure it wasn’t a mistype or it’s been superseded.

JDM
    So I contacted them, and got this response:

Hello,

We contacted Toyota regarding your vehicle information and have been notified the catalogues we used have since been updated to include differing year models and smaller changes.

We were notified that part number 11101-64131 (head) has been confirmed to be correct for the 1990 model vehicles. This was substituted to 11101-64132, however this part number has also been noted to have been substituted to 11101-64133. We will send your inquiry to Toyota anyway, at this point they will change whats needed if this is incorrect.

This means the final Head gasket part number is 11115-64122, which is the correct number in your inquiry.

Van Fan
    My Van(s):
    89 Townace 2CT 4wd 88 Vanwagon Auto 4WD

Whats the rough cost gonna be on all this? Im eyeing the Chinese heads that are out there, but would prefer OEM.

-EDIT

Not bad, looks to be about double the price using OEM stuff over China repop. I think Im gonna go with the OEM, Let us know how there service is.