Thread: 1988 Deluxe with two sunroofs looking to trade for an old bug

Van Fan
    My Van(s):
    toyota previas, Econoline and 1 1988 Space Lego Van

1988 Deluxe with two sunroofs looking to trade for an old bug

I have a pretty nice 88 Deluxe with dual sunroofs and an automatic transmission that I bought earlier this year that I would be willing to trade for an old bug..... I posted pictures of it when I joined the site, I love the van and drive it everyday but am ready to move on, looking for something much older and less reliable haaa, maybe an old Econoline van? send me a PM with phone number and I can send you pictures if you have an old bug you would be willing to let go of, I looked for a nice one of these Toyota Vans for a while before I actually bought this one and it wasn't cheap, I am in the San Francisco Bay Area near San Jose
    Last edited by spacelegovan; 10-28-2018 at 08:36 PM.

Van Fan
    My Van(s):
    toyota previas, Econoline and 1 1988 Space Lego Van

Re: 1988 Deluxe with two sunroofs 4500.

ok, I have found another vehicle that will suit my needs, I dont want to let go of the yota but have to so I can move on, I need 4500 for the other vehicle, so I am asking 4500 fer the toyota, I think its worth 4500 too, has about 170 k miles on it, the interior is nice and complete, dash is cracked, still has all original carpet and rugs, ice maker lid needs replaced, killer original tape deck stereo system, sunroofs work, factory tinted windows, I just installed new front shocks and new ball joints on drivers side, tires are great, has the usual power steering pump squeal, power windows could use some greasin' up, this is a California van and has NO RUST (wiper arms have some) I am the 2nd owner of this van, it is my daily driver and is registered to me with current registrsation.
    Last edited by spacelegovan; 11-22-2018 at 12:30 AM.

Forum Newbie
    My Van(s):
    92 Previa

Re: 1988 Deluxe with two sunroofs looking to trade for an old bug

Pictures?