Thread: 88 4x4 cargo van

Forum Newbie
    My Van(s):
    1988 4X4 carog van

88 4x4 cargo van

going to put my cargo van up for sale soon ,, nice condition , runs good looks good , 5 spd ,air, aftermarket radio,, always get the looks the questions and the thumbs up white and silver top 2 tone , no rust post some pics later,,150k
    Last edited by DANMANDAN; 10-05-2018 at 12:56 PM.

Forum Newbie
    My Van(s):
    1986 Vanwagon

Re: 88 4x4 cargo van

How much you thinking? I’m in Michigan.

Forum Newbie
    My Van(s):
    88 Toyota Cargo Van, 5SPD 4x4

Also wondering how much?

Forum Newbie
    My Van(s):
    Currently own: 2002 VW Eurovan GLS Previously owned: 1969 Chevy Sportvan 108 1986 Toyota Cargo Van 1988 Toyota Van LE

Hey Dan, is this the van with the fuel gauge problem you mentioned in a previous post? Were you able to resolve the problem? Also, is the 2 tone paint job the result of a repaint of the bottom (below the roof)? I have always assumed that the cargo vans had the black bumpers and only the LE models had the matching painted bumpers. Did you do the paint job, or was that done by a previous owner?

Thanks!

Forum Newbie
    My Van(s):
    1988 4X4 carog van

Quote Originally Posted by champie View Post
    Hey Dan, is this the van with the fuel gauge problem you mentioned in a previous post? Were you able to resolve the problem? Also, is the 2 tone paint job the result of a repaint of the bottom (below the roof)? I have always assumed that the cargo vans had the black bumpers and only the LE models had the matching painted bumpers. Did you do the paint job, or was that done by a previous owner?

Thanks!
    Hi,, I never fixed the fuel gauge ,, I just mark the miles when I fill up,,I was going to but never got around to it ,, as far as the paint job goes the previous owner had it painted ,, and I am not sure about the bumpers if they were black ,,anyway it runs good ,no issues ,always starts ,idles nice ,no leaks, tires good ,no rattles,, nice little truck ,,come see it it lives in the garage when its not driven and I dont really drive it much , around town ,menards ,cruise nites car show etc 5400.00$
    Last edited by DANMANDAN; 10-09-2018 at 10:32 AM.

Forum Newbie
    My Van(s):
    88 Toyota Cargo Van, 5SPD 4x4

PM'd

Forum Newbie
    My Van(s):
    I am looking to buy one

Quote Originally Posted by DANMANDAN View Post
    Hi,, I never fixed the fuel gauge ,, I just mark the miles when I fill up,,I was going to but never got around to it ,, as far as the paint job goes the previous owner had it painted ,, and I am not sure about the bumpers if they were black ,,anyway it runs good ,no issues ,always starts ,idles nice ,no leaks, tires good ,no rattles,, nice little truck ,,come see it it lives in the garage when its not driven and I dont really drive it much , around town ,menards ,cruise nites car show etc 5400.00$
    Beautiful Toyota !!!

Forum Newbie
    My Van(s):
    I am looking to buy one

Quote Originally Posted by DANMANDAN View Post
    Still for sale?