Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 61 to 76 of 76

Thread: Parting out 4x4 TV

  1. #61
    Van Addict AD2101's Avatar
    My Van(s):
    1986 Cargo Van 1987 4x4 Parts Van 1988 4x4 Van RIP: 1989 4x4 Van
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Tucson, AZ
    Posts
    303
    Rep Power
    1

    Re: Parting out 4x4 TV

    Quote Originally Posted by outlawmws View Post
    AD, could I trouble you for a pic of the wall just above the battery door? I have the lower outside metal pushed in (PO damage) and want to see if its possible to push some of it out from inside. This saves me ripping the inside panels off unless its going to actually help.

    Too bad the sliding door is gone. Mine also has that lower panel damage (probably big city parking lot damage...), and I'd like to see if that has access.
    I actually still have the sliding door, so I'll take pictures of both and report back!

    Quote Originally Posted by cpginkpt View Post
    Any chance you have this part? - plastic box with big plus sign on it. small bolt inside plastic needs to be securely fastened to the plastic. Mine wiggled free and bolt is floating now.
    That part sold, sorry.

  2. #62
    Forum Newbie
    My Van(s):
    1986 Toyota Van
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    California
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Parting out 4x4 TV

    I'm looking for parts for an 86 2wd toyota van, I'm thinking the parts I need should will work from your 4x4. I need the driver side window regulator, as well as the drivers side taillight assembly. Either of these parts available on your van? Thanks!

  3. #63
    Van Addict AD2101's Avatar
    My Van(s):
    1986 Cargo Van 1987 4x4 Parts Van 1988 4x4 Van RIP: 1989 4x4 Van
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Tucson, AZ
    Posts
    303
    Rep Power
    1

    Re: Parting out 4x4 TV

    Quote Originally Posted by izzymarigold View Post
    I'm looking for parts for an 86 2wd toyota van, I'm thinking the parts I need should will work from your 4x4. I need the driver side window regulator, as well as the drivers side taillight assembly.
    Unfortunately both of those parts either sold or were broken. For what it's worth, the window regulators only differ depending on whether or not they're power or manual. Trim level will determine if the taillights are compatible or not.

    Good luck hunting down those parts,

    - Perry

  4. #64
    Van Addict AD2101's Avatar
    My Van(s):
    1986 Cargo Van 1987 4x4 Parts Van 1988 4x4 Van RIP: 1989 4x4 Van
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Tucson, AZ
    Posts
    303
    Rep Power
    1

    Re: Parting out 4x4 TV

    Quote Originally Posted by outlawmws View Post
    AD, could I trouble you for a pic of the wall just above the battery door? I have the lower outside metal pushed in (PO damage) and want to see if its possible to push some of it out from inside. This saves me ripping the inside panels off unless its going to actually help.

    Too bad the sliding door is gone. Mine also has that lower panel damage (probably big city parking lot damage...), and I'd like to see if that has access.
    Here you go!

    Name:  IMG_20190408_164546395.jpg
Views: 61
Size:  92.9 KB

    Name:  IMG_20190408_165014322.jpg
Views: 61
Size:  97.6 KB

    Hope it's helpful!

  5. #65
    Van Fan
    My Van(s):
    1987 Toyyota 4WD Van 1995 Villager (to be sold)
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    The Badlands
    Posts
    49
    Rep Power
    1

    Re: Parting out 4x4 TV

    Thank you! definitely worth inside panel removal and getting a slapper and such inside there!

  6. #66
    Van Addict AD2101's Avatar
    My Van(s):
    1986 Cargo Van 1987 4x4 Parts Van 1988 4x4 Van RIP: 1989 4x4 Van
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Tucson, AZ
    Posts
    303
    Rep Power
    1

    Re: Parting out 4x4 TV

    SOLD:
    - Parking brake cables x3
    - Gas door
    - Rear mud flap (driver's side)
    - Radiator
    - OK Monitor
    - Sliding door handle


  7. #67
    Forum Newbie
    My Van(s):
    '87 Van Le 4x4
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Parting out 4x4 TV

    greetings ...

    O/D relay/computer ... and solenoid

    my buddys been running on a solenoid he Rewrapped more than once... Are these parts still available...he says...located under the console ...TY for any assistance

    unity*

  8. #68
    Van Addict AD2101's Avatar
    My Van(s):
    1986 Cargo Van 1987 4x4 Parts Van 1988 4x4 Van RIP: 1989 4x4 Van
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Tucson, AZ
    Posts
    303
    Rep Power
    1

    Re: Parting out 4x4 TV

    PM sent!

  9. #69
    Van Addict AD2101's Avatar
    My Van(s):
    1986 Cargo Van 1987 4x4 Parts Van 1988 4x4 Van RIP: 1989 4x4 Van
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Tucson, AZ
    Posts
    303
    Rep Power
    1

    Re: Parting out 4x4 TV

    SOLD:
    - Rack and Pinion
    - 4x4 vacuum canister (?)

    She's starting to look real sad now but there's still some parts left that need a new home!

  10. #70
    Van Fan
    My Van(s):
    '88 4x4 5 speed manual
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    ME
    Posts
    85
    Rep Power
    1

    Re: Parting out 4x4 TV

    I would grab the + box and headlight relays if they are still available and good.
    Attached Images Attached Images    

  11. #71
    Van Addict AD2101's Avatar
    My Van(s):
    1986 Cargo Van 1987 4x4 Parts Van 1988 4x4 Van RIP: 1989 4x4 Van
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Tucson, AZ
    Posts
    303
    Rep Power
    1

    Re: Parting out 4x4 TV

    The + box sold a while ago but I still have the headlight relay, shoot me a PM if you're interested.

    - AD

  12. #72
    Forum Newbie
    My Van(s):
    1988 Toyota van LE
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Vancouver
    Posts
    22
    Rep Power
    1

    Re: PARTING OUT: 1987 4x4 TV (Automatic LE)

    How much would it cost to ship the rearmost driver side window? Also need the silver driver side body trim and the driver side headlight plastic (the piece to the left of the headlight.) Also outside sliding door and rear hatch handles but I know that's a goose chase.

    Thanks so much!

  13. #73
    Forum Newbie
    My Van(s):
    1988 Toyota van LE
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Vancouver
    Posts
    22
    Rep Power
    1

    Re: PARTING OUT: 1987 4x4 TV (Automatic LE)

    Quote Originally Posted by Wrench View Post
    How much would it cost to ship the rearmost driver side window? Also need the silver driver side body trim and the driver side headlight plastic (the piece to the left of the headlight.) Also outside sliding door and rear hatch handles but I know that's a goose chase.

    Thanks so much!
    oof, got excited and psoted this when i saw the thread, looks like most of it's gone at this point :(

  14. #74
    Administrator
    My Van(s):
    89' TownAce auto 87' 4x4 5spd LE
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    SEATTLE, WA
    Posts
    1,668
    Rep Power
    10

    Re: PARTING OUT: 1987 4x4 TV (Automatic LE)

    Quote Originally Posted by Wrench View Post
    oof, got excited and psoted this when i saw the thread, looks like most of it's gone at this point :(

    Just for clarification are you in Vancouver WA or Vancouver BC, shipping international will not only be expensive but need customs paper work and duties.

    JDM

  15. #75
    Forum Newbie
    My Van(s):
    1988 Toyota van LE
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Vancouver
    Posts
    22
    Rep Power
    1

    Re: PARTING OUT: 1987 4x4 TV (Automatic LE)

    Quote Originally Posted by JDM VANMAN View Post
    Just for clarification are you in Vancouver WA or Vancouver BC, shipping international will not only be expensive but need customs paper work and duties.

    JDM
    BC, but I was thinking I'd likely have the stuff shipped to somewhere on your side of the border & go pick it up. Simpler / cheaper that way.

  16. #76
    Van Fan
    My Van(s):
    1987 Toyyota 4WD Van 1995 Villager (to be sold)
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    The Badlands
    Posts
    49
    Rep Power
    1

    Re: Parting out 4x4 TV

    PM sent:

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •