Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Parting out 87 Van

Van Fan
    My Van(s):
    1989 Toyota Van Cargo 5-spd

Re: Parting out 87 Van

Quote Originally Posted by VanDown View Post
    PM sent!
    Hey Just checked my PMs and noticed they were full! Send it again when you get a chance and this time i'll get it

Thanks!

Van Fan
    My Van(s):
    The White Buffalo - '87 4WD 5sp window cargo

Hey Just checked my PMs and noticed they were full! Send it again when you get a chance and this time i'll get it

Thanks!
    Sorry for causing confusion - I'm not the original poster; I sent a pm TO him, not you.

Van Fan
    My Van(s):
    1989 Toyota Van Cargo 5-spd

Quote Originally Posted by VanDown View Post
    Sorry for causing confusion - I'm not the original poster; I sent a pm TO him, not you.
    Oh haha, i'm bad at reading, sorry!

Forum Newbie
    My Van(s):
    84 le with a 4y drive train and rad

Hi,do you still the roofs (moon and rear sun), sunroof switch assembly, center console and both door windws swithes. If you have all or any of these please reply. Thanks. jr5446

Van Enthusiast
    My Van(s):
    1987 4x4 5spd LE

Quote Originally Posted by jr5446 View Post
    Hi,do you still the roofs (moon and rear sun), sunroof switch assembly, center console and both door windws swithes. If you have all or any of these please reply. Thanks. jr5446
    Passenger door window switch and the driver door Passenger door window switch can be replaced with parts from Toyota Cressida. Switch Doctor Decatur GA Item Number 370542649817 about $9.00 each if I remember properly. They are a direct match, just peel the switch out of the mounting housing and replace. Cannot help with the Drivers window switch - I have never found a replacement.

SoORYotas

Forum Newbie
    My Van(s):
    1987 5 speed cargo van 2WD

Hey, i am in Berkeley and would love if i could get the outside handle for the side sliding door. I have an identical van except 5 speed. I would actually be willing to take the whole sliding side door now that i think about it. If u have the FPR and/or cold start switch I'm looking for those as well.
    Jesse

Van Fan
    My Van(s):
    2003 Eurovan & 88 Toyota 4x4 Van

I am not sure if TLett from Dallas meant the rear hatch or another part, but if he DID NOT mean the rear hatch with the window I would be interested. I am in Los Angeles and would find a way to get it hear. TLett, if you did mean the rear hatch my apologies - not trying to invade your claim.

Forum Newbie
    My Van(s):
    87 4WD Toyota Van LE named Worf

I’m not sure if this van has gone to the scrap yard or not yet, but I’m still interested in the window regulators and I can get instructions for removing them if you need. I dropped off the forum for a bit because I got busy with work so maybe I missed my chance.

My Van(s):
    89' TownAce Auto SuperExtra 87' 4x4 5spd LE 87’ 4x4 5spd Cargo

Quote Originally Posted by AstoriaLump View Post
    I’m not sure if this van has gone to the scrap yard or not yet, but I’m still interested in the window regulators and I can get instructions for removing them if you need. I dropped off the forum for a bit because I got busy with work so maybe I missed my chance.
    Not to go off topic but if you have instructions and photos on how to remove/service the window regulators that would be a great addition to the Technical Section of the forum

”if you post it ... I can learn it”

Thank you

JDM
    Last edited by JDM VANMAN; 05-16-2019 at 11:51 PM.

Forum Newbie
    My Van(s):
    1989 cargo

Hi Erik, are front door panels available? sliding door handle for out side? also looking for fog lamps, thanks!

Forum Newbie
    My Van(s):
    1989 toyota van

Hi do you have the trunk door handle with the metal attachment?

Forum Newbie
    My Van(s):
    1985 Van (2.0L, A/T)

Quote Originally Posted by BartMaster1234 View Post
    Damn that HVAC panel is elusive. The Toyota Pickup one is different, as is the 4Runner, and the Cressida which are the closest matches. The Cressida is almost identical except some things are routed differently.

The one we have is held together with metal strapping and wood glue.

When days and times are you free? I'm local to you.
    Hey BartMaster1234,

I've got the trim around the shifter pulled. Would you say $20 sounds fair? Let me know when you're free to meet me in either Mountain View or San Jose.

Thanks,
    Erik

Forum Newbie
    My Van(s):
    1985 Van (2.0L, A/T)

Quote Originally Posted by TLett View Post
    I could use the read hatch, sliding door, and rear bench seat if they're in good condition. And the strap that holds the seat in place to get you under the hood. I imagine slapping them on a pallet and freighting to Dallas wouldn't be cheap, but if you're willing, PM me prices shipped and prices picked up? The colors are a match to mine, so if I get my headgasket done in the next few weekends, I think I could justify a road trip/campout/parts pickup. And if they didn't go with the regulators, I could use the driver side window switch (whole thing).
    Hi TLett,

I have the hatch, sliding door, and rear bench seat. All are in acceptable shape, but the locks have been pulled from the doors for my build/sold. I'll send you a PM with more info.

Forum Newbie
    My Van(s):
    1985 Van (2.0L, A/T)

Quote Originally Posted by swamptony View Post
    Hi Erik,

Can you post or PM me some photos of the front seat and passenger seat? I'm in Sacramento area, and willing to come pick them up if they're in good condition.

Thanks
    Hi SwampTony,

I'll get you those photos soon. They're not in pristine shape and the passenger arm rest has been sold. Let me know what you think.

Forum Newbie
    My Van(s):
    1985 Van (2.0L, A/T)

Quote Originally Posted by jmac333 View Post
    Hey, i am in Berkeley and would love if i could get the outside handle for the side sliding door. I have an identical van except 5 speed. I would actually be willing to take the whole sliding side door now that i think about it. If u have the FPR and/or cold start switch I'm looking for those as well.
    Jesse
    Hi Jesse,

I can definitely do the fuel pressure regulator and the cold start switch. Someone ahead of you may want the sliding door but if not it's yours. I'll send you a PM with more details

Forum Newbie
    My Van(s):
    1985 Van (2.0L, A/T)

Quote Originally Posted by Mackd View Post
    I am not sure if TLett from Dallas meant the rear hatch or another part, but if he DID NOT mean the rear hatch with the window I would be interested. I am in Los Angeles and would find a way to get it hear. TLett, if you did mean the rear hatch my apologies - not trying to invade your claim.
    Hi Mackd,

If TLett doesn't want the rear hatch, it's yours. Note that the locking mechanism was removed and used in my build.

Forum Newbie
    My Van(s):
    1985 Van (2.0L, A/T)

Quote Originally Posted by AstoriaLump View Post
    Hi AstoriaLump,

If you can make a post on removing them they're yours still! I got busy with work as well so I completely understand

My Van(s):
    87 LE in full "restormodif" mode... ... All Toyota with a twist or two! 89 4WD cargo in need of a little reshaping.

Quote Originally Posted by erik View Post
    Hi AstoriaLump,

If you can make a post on removing them they're yours still! I got busy with work as well so I completely understand

https://www.toyotavantech.com/forum/...ulator-Removal Pay attention to post # 8
    LG.
    "perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away." A. de St Exupery.

Forum Newbie
    My Van(s):
    1986 cargo

Interested in the egr diaghram if the van passed smog when parked

Forum Newbie
    My Van(s):
    Space Bunny 1987 Toyota Van wagon

ID LIKE TO BUY THE FRONT WINDSHIELD MOULDING