Thread: anyone know someone that can help me get 89 diesel town-ace running in the PNW?

Forum Newbie
    My Van(s):
    1989 townace 1987 syncro 1990 aerostar

anyone know someone that can help me get 89 diesel town-ace running in the PNW?

2c-t engine, was rebuilt but some things never fully assembled again like a fuel line i cant figure out how to get on without breaking / bending it. currently located in tacoma WA, been sitting for over a year because im not very experienced with diesel mechanics and so im desperate for some help here. can pay/trade for any services just send me a PM or reply here if you/someone you know can help.

Van Fan
    My Van(s):
    89 Townace 2CT 4wd 88 Vanwagon Auto 4WD

Re: anyone know someone that can help me get 89 diesel town-ace running in the PNW?

I would call around to the typical shops up there. Yota Imports and Vanlife NW come to mind. I have mine all apart at the moment also, The diesel lines just go on it order is the best way to put it. Have a look at the FSM thats uploaded here its the best help you can get.

Van Obsessed
    My Van(s):
    1988 4WD LE auto dual range t-case (the mistress) 1988 4WD LE auto(the donut van)

Re: anyone know someone that can help me get 89 diesel town-ace running in the PNW?

PM sent.