Thread: Instrument Cluster and parts, cleanout, free, just send postage for Fremont CA 94539

Forum Newbie
    My Van(s):
    84 dx

Instrument Cluster and parts, cleanout, free, just send postage for Fremont CA 94539

Van is gone, I have no use for these. The parts are untested but I got these from clean vans at Pick and pull. They have been sitting for a very long time so I gave them a quick wipe and there are still dirt smudges and grime on the parts in the pictures. The cluster and parts are grouped with a picture of their part number. The wiper blade is from the rear window as I remember, but make sure for yourself. I will keep them around for a week or so and if no one wants them they will go in the trash.

IMG_1427 2.jpg
    IMG_1428 2.jpg

IMG_1429 2.jpg
    IMG_1430.jpg

IMG_1431.jpg

Forum Newbie
    My Van(s):
    86 Manual

Re: Instrument Cluster and parts, cleanout, free, just send postage for Fremont CA 94

PM'd

Forum Newbie
    My Van(s):
    84 dx

Re: Instrument Cluster and parts, cleanout, free, just send postage for Fremont CA 94

No longer available.

Van Enthusiast
    My Van(s):
    Vandi -'93 LiteAce 2CT, Auto, 4wd, Skylite!

I hope you didnt send them to a guy who will then sell them for hundreds of dollars on ebay....
    I was a member for 2 years before I bought my van.
    Vandi-