Thread: PIAA Wiper Refills for Front Wiper Blades?

Van Fan
    My Van(s):
    1992 Toyota Previa LE

PIAA Wiper Refills for Front Wiper Blades?

Hello,

I know of several adapter solutions for the wiper blades on the Previa, but has anyone tried the PIAA wiper refills?

http://www.piaa.com/store/c/72-Wiper-Refills.aspx

I bought some front 28" refills for my 1992 Previa last year, but they have since been unavailable through the dealership. I am about ready to buy these PIAAs to try them for myself, but wanted to see if anyone else has tried them out as yet?

Van Fan
    My Van(s):
    1992 Toyota Previa LE

Re: PIAA Wiper Refills for Front Wiper Blades?

I went ahead and ordered the PIAA 28" Super Silicone Wiper refills, part number: 94070

I previously bought the ANCO W-28Rs and they worked fairly well for some months, but I had to replace them because they were not stable in the wiper arm. The ANCO refills would shift and move around while wiping and eventually coming off the arm altogether.

I just installed these PIAA wiper refills and they do fit, but they are a tight fit with the two metal strips on each side. At least they will be very secure in the arms. I will report back to see how they hold up with extensive use.

Van Fan
    My Van(s):
    1992 Toyota Previa LE

Re: PIAA Wiper Refills for Front Wiper Blades?

Here are some photos that I took this evening with the PIAA refills in the OEM wiper arms for my 1992 Previa.

IMG_2594.jpg

IMG_2595.jpg

IMG_2596.jpg

IMG_2597.jpg