Thread: parts search help

Forum Newbie
    My Van(s):
    1991 Toyota LiteAce 4x4 diesel JDM

parts search help

So it is slowly looking like megazip is running out of parts for the 2CT engines for the JDM LiteAce. I've been trying to collect enough JDM parts to do a head-gasket job, and replace the radiator hoses, along with a couple other things. Anyone have any alternate sources for parts, or a good start for a corrola/camry/corona USDM car with the 2CT that would work on a search on Rock Auto or any of the other sites/parts shops, hell even the toyota dealer? I have the actual gasket and head bolts, so even a list of the parts numbers for other seals that are needed would be great as I can't track down the overhaul kits now.

Van Fan
    My Van(s):
    89 Townace 2CT 4wd 88 Vanwagon Auto 4WD

Re: parts search help

A 2c kit is a 2c kit. Some of the small stuff will be different. But the main things are the intake and ex manifold gaskets. I bought a geniric made in Japan kit from the country of Cyprus off Ebay but the seller is currently out since im sure they were old stock. There are other kits on Ebay. Only gasket I had to make was the turbo inlet to the intake manifold. This is who I used, but It has been over a year.

https://www.ebay.com/str/fmeshop

T belt was oem on ebay, and the tensioner and idler can be found on Amazon a 2c Camry parts.

I just took the hoses and belts to my Orielys and they matched them up and got new ones for me. The rad hoses are on ebay from AUS if needed.