Thread: 86 2wd Toyota LE AutoVan Whole or parts clear title $1000

Van Fan
    My Van(s):
    86 2wd auto LE 87 4wd 5spd

86 2wd Toyota LE AutoVan Whole or parts clear title $1000

86 2wd Toyota LE AutoVan Whole or parts clear title $1000

Daily driver and a lotta upkeep on this puppy for the last 4 owners in 9 yrs , I owned it twice in all that , its honestly the best running and sounding 4y engine and transmission I've ever had , doing 50-100 mile round trips daily here in the mountains. I'd keep the engine if I could .

Its got 1 captains chair and back bench seat in decent shape last I looked , factory aluminum wheels w some hubcapbling missing , side and back door gear usable but needs work . Electric windows that need help sometimes . A fair amount of rust and one really good looking side , till a parking pole got the front quarter panel drivers side .

It drove to where it is now , with some kind of efi/egr ignition problem that was periodically making it die , BUT DID GREAT AT 60 MPH ! Its about 300 lbs lighter after I took out all the irreparable A/C . I've done fuel injectors twice , brakes all the way around , fuel pump and tank , new water pump , access hole for HOD , good radiator ,aux cooling fan , new belts,hoses,alternator ,cap/rotor/wires ,the heater works well , its a gonna need a rear-end seal eventually for everyday use , itll tell yaat 65mph lol.

I'm selling it with clear title or parting it out , whichever puts $400 in my hand via paypal by weeksend and/or $1000 by Jan 1 . My landlord has been tolerant of my various lawn ornaments cause they produce income lol , I do NOT wanna crush this one for $300 and parts kept .Its a good project van for sum-body , just not me , right now.

I'm not on here much , and have VERY BAD cell reception here in the woods ,so I NEVER answer incoming calls but if you TEXT ME , I will receive your text MAX @ 42threeseven21five79two. I will answer any questions and forward shipping/paypal info from there . If ya cant do that then you aint serious and I aint got the patients .

PICS HERE https://knoxville.craigslist.org/cto...244049735.html

My Van(s):
    89' TownAce Auto SuperExtra 87' 4x4 5spd LE 87’ 4x4 5spd Cargo

Re: 86 2wd Toyota LE AutoVan Whole or parts clear title $1000

If you have all 4 center caps in good condition (not cracked or broken clips) and can ship them to me I’m interested in those.

I’ll send you a Personal Message with details when I get home.

Thank you

JDM

Van Fan
    My Van(s):
    86 2wd auto LE 87 4wd 5spd

Quote Originally Posted by JDM VANMAN View Post
    If you have all 4 center caps in good condition (not cracked or broken clips) and can ship them to me I’m interested in those.

I’ll send you a Personal Message with details when I get home.

Thank you

JDM

I'm not on here much , and have VERY BAD cell reception here in the woods ,so I NEVER answer incoming calls but if you TEXT ME , I will receive your text MAX @ 42threeseven21five79two. I will answer any questions and forward shipping/paypal info from there .

Forum Newbie
    My Van(s):
    2 fullsize Broncos Wanting a 4x4 5 speed van

After almost a year and a half of checking this site for a decent Toyota van located in the south east this post finally pops up. The $1,000 is right in my wheel house ……. then I read it is only two wheel drive!!!! I must have done some really bad things in a past life. Oh well.....maybe 2021.