Thread: Cleaning out the mancave...

Van Enthusiast
    My Van(s):
    '86 2wdAuto made it to 490k,now in van 'heaven' '88 panel 4x4 standard,,stolen in Tijuana jan 2012 '87 4x4 auto...new paint, now on th'road! '86 2wd auto 360k,,mint condition,had some fun, needs engi

Cleaning out the mancave...

Pictures here..... https://www.facebook.com/marketplace...61127704088093

.......Lights, windows, doors, engine components.Prices...
    MAKE A FAIR OFFER.... I'll be checking market values, adding prices as time goes.
    SEND YOUR OFFER, AND POSTAL,ZIP CODE FOR SHIPPING ESTIMATE.....I'm in Vancouver Canada,, local folks can arrange to meet me at my workshop in Richmond,, or I can bring smaller parts towards downtown vancouver...
    ...I can ship smaller items across Canada, or to the US, a center consul weighing 2 lbs costs ~$35us,, a pair of tail lights are ~$25 postage.Taillights to send to the US. <

......Front Yellow corner lights ....couple of smaller cracks in one side,, second pair is very basic...
    ....Mirrors... one set electric adjust, but the mirror glass on driver side is broken needs replacing.... I've also got a pair of manual adjust mirrors, only finding the right side so far.......
    ....1 R side front clear marker light, good condition $30obo.....
    ..Bezel for headlights right and left , dusty but good condition... $60 each obo..

...WINDOWS .....Slide open side window, and slide open sliding door window. I likely also have the rear side (non-opening ) windows..
    ...Odometer ,,2 units,, light bulbs are gone. One has tachometer, shows 498, 000 km, the other no tachometer, shows 350,000 km...$70ea obo..
    .TAIL LIGHTS... 1R, 2L great cond, with no cracks.......then 1L with a small crack in the the clear section. .....$.. seeing the price these go on Ebay, $80each obo..
    ..Two oil pans.... $40 ea, obo
    FRONT DOOR HINGES...set of four ,working tight... $80 for the set. ..
    ....Cylinder Head , good condition for rebuild.... $140 obo...
    ...Exhaust manifold no cracks. $100
    ..SIDE DOOR in reasonable condition, blue, no window or mechanism ..
    ....FRONT DOORS....both sides,, no dents,, they were white, then got the bronzish color sprayed on.....best with a repaint but good condition otherwise....

.BEAUTY RIMS,5,, four are in very close to showpiece condition absolutely no curb scratching... the fifth one is used and has scratches. ....the set of 4 came from an instructor of Toyota mechanics, still wrapped in paper! $140us.obo, for the set of 4,, $22 for the 5th.
    Last edited by micah202; 01-24-2021 at 03:51 AM.

Van Enthusiast
    My Van(s):
    '86 2wdAuto made it to 490k,now in van 'heaven' '88 panel 4x4 standard,,stolen in Tijuana jan 2012 '87 4x4 auto...new paint, now on th'road! '86 2wd auto 360k,,mint condition,had some fun, needs engi

Re: Cleaning out the mancave...

.....there's an update of the ad......... https://www.facebook.com/marketplace...61127704088093

..LIGHTS...LENSES, WINDOWS, TRIM, ENGINE COMPONENTS.
    Prices... MAKE A FAIR OFFER.... I'll be checking market values, adding prices as time goes.
    SEND YOUR OFFER, AND POSTAL,ZIP CODE FOR SHIPPING ESTIMATE.
    ....I'm in Vancouver Canada,, local folks can arrange to meet me at my workshop in Richmond,, or I can bring smaller parts towards downtown vancouver.
    .....I can ship smaller items across Canada, or to the US, but 1cubic foot weighing 2 lbs costs ~$35us to send to the US. <;~o
    .~~~~~~~~~..
    ....TAILLIGHT... down to the last one, a L,Driverside. There's a partial crack on the corner of the clear lens, and a tiny one in the red, (lower left in pic). $60.
    ....Front Yellow corner lights ....couple of smaller cracks in one side,, second pair is very basic.
    ......Mirrors... one set electric adjust, but the mirror glass on driver side is broken needs replacing($22on line),, $25 for left, $45 for Right.
    ..........1 R side front clear marker light, good condition $30obo
    .......BEZEL for headlights right and left dusty but good condition... $60 each obo
    ....Center 'toyota' panel.. $44

.....WINDOWS .....Slide open sliding door window. $70, (plus $ 35 if yer need very solid packing)..... I likely also have the rear side (non-opening ) windows

....BEAUTY RIMS,5,, four are in very close to showpiece condition absolutely no curb scratching.. these came to me still wrapped in paper! $150us.obo, for the set. ....the fifth one is used and has scratches, $20.

.....Odometer ,,2 units,, light bulbs are gone. One has tachometer, shows 498, 000 km, the other no tachometer, shows 350,000 km...$70ea obo

...INTAKE MANIFOLD,, good to go
    ....Two oil pans
    FRONT DOOR HINGES...set of four ,working tight
    ...REAR SPRINGS,, double up your rear suspension! they mate nicely, I've ben doing it for many years of adventures...$85, pair.
    FRONT QUARTER PANELS..$45ea.

FRONT BUMPER.....will clean up well... $85
    ......HEAD unit , good condition for rebuild.
    ......EXHAUST MANIFOLD,no cracks.
    .....SIDE DOOR in reasonable condition, blue, no window or mechanism
    ......FRONT DOORS....both sides,, no dents,, they were white, then got the bronzish color sprayed on.....best with a repaint but good condition otherwise.

Rear Springs for 2WD... mate them with another set.. they do a perfect rise! $60 for the pair.

Forum Newbie
    My Van(s):
    1986 Toyota Van LE

Do you happen to still have the intake manifold?

Van Enthusiast
    My Van(s):

Quote Originally Posted by Mountaindrew View Post

I do! I'll send you a pm....

Van Enthusiast
    My Van(s):

Quote Originally Posted by Mountaindrew View Post
    Hi drew,, I sent you a couple of messages
    You wanting this?

Forum Newbie
    My Van(s):
    1987 4wd Toyota van, manual 1987 4wd Toyota van, automatic

It is a little hard to tell from description what you mean by " rims " The Facebook link pic just shows what look like metal rings. I need the whole rim for the tire. I have a 4wd so I need the type with 5 holes for the lugs, and have the 5 big " spokes ".
    Let me know, Thanks

Van Enthusiast
    My Van(s):

err, yah. Sorry for the unclarity. Rings. Beauty Rings,, like in the picture. Unfortunately,,,, no 4wd Rims.

.....there's an update of the ad......... https://www.facebook.com/marketplace...61127704088093

Forum Newbie
    My Van(s):
    1989 Wagon, 2WD

Hi there,

Looking for one of the engine bay latches under the drivers seat. Specifically the one closest to the center console. Is this available? Thanks!

Forum Newbie
    My Van(s):
    1987 Cargo 4wd 5spd

I’d love to have those hinges... I’m in Seattle, happy to pay your price plus shipping. Thanks!