I'm choosing to sell my '89 MasterAce Surf. It's super fun to drive but I don't have the spare time to really do what I want with it, so rather than just hang onto it, I'm hoping someone else can enjoy it.

I've owned it for a little over a year and done a few things with it. Lots of camping, some road trips, and a few beach excursions. It's been a blast! Also was really useful in the snow we had last year in Seattle, was able to drive all around the city without any issue.

Asking $18,500 OBO. Pricing is consistent with local offerings.

Important information you probably want:
VIN - YR30-5005047
1989 MasterAce Surf
5-speed manual
4WD, manually locking
92,xxx miles
Located in SEATTLE

Recent work:

• Replaced fluids in front/rear diff, transmission, and transfer case
  • Replaced spark plugs
  • Flushed brake/clutch fluid
  • Replaced air filters
  • Replaced clutch master and slave cylinders
  • Replaced front and rear suspension
  • Updated the radio

Things to know:

• Shifts smoothly except going into 2nd. Had a mechanic look at it. He says it's the synchro starting to wear, but it has a good while left (can even provide mechanic notes from the visit). Advised not to replace since it can last a while longer.
  • New suspension is stiff. But still better than the old suspension that was the opposite.
  • Spare tire with general grabber tires does not fit in the tire cage. Was going to have it modified but have held off. I did have the rim powder coated recently to match the other wheels.

Misc. accessories
  • Original maintenance logs in japanese
  • User manual in japanese (not a repair manual)
  • 1989 Toyota Van repair manual
  • A few OEM oil filters
  • Front-left (passenger side haha) brake calipers
  • Spare tire

https://seattle.craigslist.org/see/c...392361031.html

PXL_20210220_191025992.jpg
PXL_20201010_233802736.jpg