Thread: 87 Toyota Van 4X4, Auto with H/L range, camper

Forum Newbie
    My Van(s):
    1987 Auto L/H 4X4 1987 5speed 4X4

87 Toyota Van 4X4, Auto with H/L range, camper

This is a nice Toyota LE van converted to a standard Full size bed with plenty of storage space under the bed. Also enough space at foot of bed to change clothes, cook etc. This is a perfect van for 'vanlife' and save a ton of money on rent. This VAN has aggressive 'Grabber' tires, combined with an automatic transmission, rare High/Low range 4X4 this van finds the best free camping spots. Or, it is inconspicuous for a night in a neighborhood street.
    I've kept up on all maintenance, everything is ready to roll! 245K. It has a new Pioneer stereo with bluetooth and handsfree.
    The AC unit has been removed but is in good shape and also available (with the AC out the engine gets much better airflow and removes the notorious overheating issues). The automatic hubs have been changed out for manual hubs (good autohubs available). The rear differential has been upgraded to posi (LSD).
    Further, if you are seeking to move right in, I can supply pillows and sleeping bags for the bed as well as some camping supplies in the bins under the bed.
    (I have another 87 Van parked as a parts car with what were the 9 passenger back seats (for two vans) and tons of other parts. It's a 5 speed 4X4 with 199K. Take it or leave it, included for free)
    VIN: JT3YR36W3H0003920
    Asking $7995.00 Located in north of SF bay area
    Attached Images Attached Images

Forum Newbie

Re: 87 Toyota Van 4X4, Auto with H/L range, camper

Hello, would you be interested in trading for a 1993 Buick Roadmaster wagon?

here's a link to an instagram post with pictures
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BxfRAckl..._web_copy_link