Thread: Manual transmission (2wd) for sale also flywheel and possibly clutch included

Forum Newbie
    My Van(s):
    '86 Toy Van

Manual transmission (2wd) for sale also flywheel and possibly clutch included

This is the G53 I believe from an 86 or 87 manual 2wd van wagon. It took me ages and lots of money to find it then the guy didn't ship the mounting brackets and after 2 years searching I never found any so I was forced to junk the van unable to install new trans. It was tested working but has sat for many years. Flywheel resurfaced but been sitting so might have rust. (Is is storage 2 years so I haven't seen the condition) I think I have the clutch to the best of my recollection but again I haven't been to storage in a while.

Its in Heber Utah and I'm hoping a local utahn wants it and can pick it up instead of shipping it.

I paid like $700 for it shipped (I know it isn't worth that much I was desperate and was the only one I could find) all down the drain because of the no brackets to install. Hoping to recover some of that I over payed... just contact me we can work something out.

Forum Newbie
    My Van(s):
    1986 Toyota Van 1985 Toyota Van

Re: Manual transmission (2wd) for sale also flywheel and possibly clutch included

Is this still available??