OEM middle and rear seats for Vanwagons. Free to good (usin') van owner(s). All would benefit from some level of clean-up, but are in useable condition as-is. Mix and match; take one or a pair.

• Wine/burgundy ''84 or 85 DLX (middle and rear) — THIS SET NO LONGER AVAILABLE as of 2010/11-ish
• Wine/burgundy '84 or '85 LE (middle and rear) — THIS SET NO LONGER AVAILABLE as of 02.2019

• Brown/tan '86 DLX (middle and rear)

FITS:
all 1984 and 1985 vans, regardless of trim level
all 1986-1989 DLX vans
all 1986-1989 LE vans set up for middle bench seats

DOES NOT fit:
1986-1989 cargo vans (middle seats WILL fit with addition of OEM seat mounts, but rear WILL NOT fit)
1986-1989 LE vans with captain's chairs (middle seats WILL NOT fit but rear seats WILL fit)

If unsure of your Van's trim level and original seat configuration, you can send me the first seven digits of your van's VIN (the whole VIN is not necessary!) and pictures of your van's seat attachment points, and then I can tell you whether they'll work or not.

Local pickup or, if you can be patient, can arrange delivery or meet-up if I'm already heading your direction and have the room and time (most often that would be the PDX area and sometimes as far north as Bellingham; I go south on I-5 and to points east on occasion as well).

Please PM if you're interested. No, I won't ship them, sorry.

Gwen