Thread: What parts are a total PITA to find? 95 S/C AWD

Forum Newbie
    My Van(s):
    1995 Previa Alltrac S/C

Question What parts are a total PITA to find? 95 S/C AWD

So I just found out my local scrapyard have got in a mostly intact matching van. Not sure what is broken or taken yet though.

From experience does anyone have any ideas for parts that regularly fail and are very hard to source these days?

I'll be grabbing the external fuse box if its not too corroded and the parts I actually need now, but was wondering what else should I pick up? My SADS is good.

Cheers,
    Jane

Van Addict
    My Van(s):
    1993 Previa 2WD

Re: What parts are a total PITA to find? 95 S/C AWD

steering column trim covers... the plastic was crispy to begin with and then uncaring idiots at junk yards destroy good ones while going for their precious parts

My Van(s):
    92 previa

Fuel rail with injectors and pressure valve,head, distributor, coil, cold start sensor, VSS, air intake tube, relays, etc?

Van Enthusiast
    My Van(s):
    94 Previa modded with 5 sp manual tranny, 4wd high low transfer case, Torsen rear limited slip diff, 2" lift, DIY coilovers to allow 225/70r16 big tires, house battery.

Hi Jane! Climbing much?

Forum Newbie
    My Van(s):
    96 Previa SC 2wd

Quote Originally Posted by Irish_Jane View Post
    So I just found out my local scrapyard have got in a mostly intact matching van. Not sure what is broken or taken yet though.

From experience does anyone have any ideas for parts that regularly fail and are very hard to source these days?

I'll be grabbing the external fuse box if its not too corroded and the parts I actually need now, but was wondering what else should I pick up? My SADS is good.

Cheers,
    Jane
    Ive been looking for the roof trims, particularly the passenger front. Mine are the late model LE version w/sunroof and most junk yards only have the standard trims.