My Van(s):
    1995 Previa SC Alltrac

Re: Previa Rear Swaybar for sale

Long gone, now looking for another Rear Swaybar

Van Enthusiast
    My Van(s):
    1992 Previa AT LE

Re: Previa Rear Swaybar for sale

I have some. Manuf. in 2021 by Addco, 1" bar, stock #472 with a #018 Endlink Kit. For the folks here, $197.17 plus UPS freight for your zip. The $197.17 recoups my original per-piece cost (unit price + freight to me). You can PM me for a quote. (You can also estimate your cost using a box size of 44x16x4 inches, weight 19 lb and freight origin of zipcode 06096.) I'll put what's left on ebay or Amazon eventually, but at a higher price to recapture the selling fees.

You can find the kit still listed on various sites but no vendor actually has them or can order just one for you

Other issues have pushed a sway bar installation off for me, but here's what someone else said who installed one over a year ago:

"About a month after installing the sway bar I took a long trip starting from the San Francisco Bay Area to Reno. Then south through California and Nevada to Las Vegas, Then to Los Angeles and Back. I had no problems at all and the Previa feels like a racecar around mountain bends. It definitely feels more planted and confident especially around long turning freeway on ramps."

Addco_Previa_Swaybar.jpg
    "If you find yourself holding a sledgehammer or a crowbar, it's time for a break."