Thread: 1989 Toyota Van Wagon for Sale - $3,000 (Detroit)

Van Fan
    My Van(s):
    1989 Toyota Cargo Van (Window/2WD)

1989 Toyota Van Wagon for Sale - $3,000 (Detroit)

I am selling my beautiful 1989 Toyota Van Wagon (cargo) for $3,000. I have loved driving and maintaining this van, but I think it has a blown head gasket and that is above my pay grade as a mechanic. Van still drives beautifully, but creeps up to the ¾ temperature mark after 20 minutes on warmer days, forcing me to pull over to cool down. A California car for most of its life, the paint and overall exterior is good shape, although the top is faded. Interior is consistent with other vans from this period, with aged cloth seats, patchy carpeting, and a sun cracked dash. Lots of great mechanical work done, which is detailed below. Sorry to see her go, but this will be a treasure for someone with the skills to fix. Message me here with questions. Thanks.

Work performed in the past 5 years:
    -New alternator. New water pump, fan coupler, thermostat, radiator cap and hoses (all oem). Four new Firestone Winterforce tires (good tires, but as many of you know, these fans are terrible in the snow). New front brake pads and rotors (Toyota pads) and brake master cylinder (Aisin). New AP exhaust from cat back. Fresh Denso plugs and a new Diehard battery. I have a Victor Reinz gasket kit, which includes a head gasket.
    Attached Images Attached Images