Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bookmark Icon

My Van(s):
    (2) 86 2WD auto LE's (Daily driver has 335k+miles) (1) 87 4WD auto Conversion (90k orig miles) (1) 87 4WD auto LE (1) 88 2WD auto LE (1) 89 4WD auto Conversion (1) 89 4WD auto LE... Still lookin

Re: Bookmark Icons for Firefox users

Quote Originally Posted by Dogfish View Post
    This is only for Firefox users...

...I just installed Favicon Picker 3.

Works great...
    Since I plugged this Firefox add-on here, I thought I should update this thread. It may be leaning toward off-topic, though.

Favicon Picker 3 does work great, and I have added icons for my fave's that didn't have any and replaced one's that I didn't care for. However, I recently installed Firefox 4. Favicon Picker 3 does not work with F4 and the developer finny08 will not release an updated version.
    His reasons for not updating are here: Meet finny08

I like F4 enough that I do not want to reinstall an older version. I'll have to wait until someone releases a similar add-on.

-Jim

Forum Newbie
    My Van(s):
    1986 Toyota Van

Re: Bookmark Icon

Quote Originally Posted by Omicronmike View Post
    I own a small computer business that has been an Apple authorized service center since 1974...

hate to be a troll on my first post ever, but Apple Computer wasnt even established until April 1, 1976. not that anyone probably cared, i just happen to be an Apple geek (who also owned an Apple IIe).. lol.

love the favicon, btw. , and great little site here. joined today, learned alot already... (fusible links anyone? lol).

Forum Newbie
    My Van(s):
    1988 Toyota Le 2WD automatic, 1988 Toyota 4WD cargo conversion, 2000 Honda Odyssey

You are correct and my memory has been fuzzy. More accurately, I have been servicing Apple products since the Apple II+ including such memoriable products as the Apple /// (I still have a couple working ones), the short lived Lisa and today's beautiful, but very difficult to open products, especially when you cannot even see those itty bitty screws!

Forum Newbie
    My Van(s):
    1986 Toyota Van

Quote Originally Posted by Omicronmike View Post
    You are correct and my memory has been fuzzy. More accurately, I have been servicing Apple products since the Apple II+ including such memoriable products as the Apple /// (I still have a couple working ones), the short lived Lisa and today's beautiful, but very difficult to open products, especially when you cannot even see those itty bitty screws!

lol. i honestly didnt expect a reply, but thats cool, but based on the conversation, i guess you would have the same email still... lol. forums dont seem to active. i think i'll post something in off topic and continue the conversation there.