Got a few quick questions, maybe one of you guys could help me out. I have an 86' LE that came with benches, and I managed to get some mint captain chairs from a parts van.

Obviously the floor plans don't match up, but from placing the seats around, I found that there my be enough clearance for holes to be drilled safely. The gas tank would need to be dropped, (I need to fix my fuel level sensor anyways.) and I would need install threaded flanges to secure the seats with bolts.

Question I have is:

Does anyone have pictures of the floor pan showing the captain chair bolt holes? It would help give me an approximation. Bonus points if someone were to actually measure out where they're located...

Perhaps the most important question is this: Which way should the seats be set? Lever to the inside/Rotate to the inside? The seats were set in different directions when I got them, and I don't know which way they should rotate when installed correctly.

If someone could help me out I'd appreciate it -- and when I actually get down and do this project, I'll be sure to document it. Just incase anyone else is crazy enough to do it.

Cheers,

JRSJ