Thread: HURRY

My Van(s):
    87 LE in full "restormodif" mode... ... All Toyota with a twist or two! 89 4WD cargo in need of a little reshaping.

HURRY

Somebody grab these wheels NOW!1986 Toyota Van
    LG.
    "perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away." A. de St Exupery.

My Van(s):
    89' TownAce Auto SuperExtra 87' 4x4 5spd LE 87’ 4x4 5spd Cargo

Re: HURRY

Hahahahaha I was thinking the same thing, looks like the VW Empi rims I had on my 69’ Bug back in the 80’s

JDM

Van Enthusiast
    My Van(s):
    88 4wd

How often do people find these vans in junkyards with the wheels still on? I pretty much never do - do the wheels end up on the racks near the entrance? And you just dig in there for the rims / tires?

I'm in Oakland and if someone is serious about wanting these, I MAYBE could figure out how to get over there during business hours to grab them - but not positive about when exactly that would happen... and it's supposed to start raining heavy here pretty quick.

My Van(s):
    87 LE in full "restormodif" mode... ... All Toyota with a twist or two! 89 4WD cargo in need of a little reshaping.

They usually don't stay on the vehicle very long. As soon as it is in its spot it is jacked on old steel rims and alloy rims are stored away. You can call them and use the row # and bar-code to see if they still have them. The pic is from 02/05 and I just got the alert this morning, hence the HURRY and NOW .
    LG.
    "perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away." A. de St Exupery.

My Van(s):
    1989 4x4 5 speed dlx 1987 4x4 5 speed cargo 1987 4x4 5 speed LE 1987 2wd 5 speed cargo conversion 1989 2wd auto cargo parts van

i think the tire guys get them if the tires are ok and the rims end up in the scrap heap...