Hi, a friend who was a more keen about cars mentioned my radiator is starting to crack.

here is the photo

96427899-70A4-4C94-8F33-6D1847F6F197.jpg

Since I have been pretty much given this by dad I have been looking into maintaining her as much as possible since I coumm on d probably never afford a new car (at least not for a very long time)

we are the 3rd owners, I guess I am technically the 4th. Nothing seemed to be serviced or the van has lasted things long but seems it’s time to replace things.

The fuel filter was said to be the original I had it swapped. I had the oil pan and valve gaskets replaced and new spark plugs (oil was being leaked onto the exhaust manifold), New rear shocks, front links replaced, and replaced the cv boot, ball joint and shaft on the right side. Seems like there is a lot more to do. I’m sure things such as the SADS needs some maintenance. I heard the oil distributor is a good place for oil to leak. A mechanic showed my that my rear differential was leaking.

the funny thing is after all that it seems like I’m getting worse mileage, especially using Fuel injector cleaner (I’m sure the fuel injectors are/were really dirty) my friend said maybe it’s time to check the catalytic converter

The radiator is now a concern

I was also wondering if I do get it replaced what other things could be swapped out while the job is being done in that area.. Thanks. Wish I was more knowledgeable with automobile